f16fxr4real Posted February 17, 2013 Report Posted February 17, 2013 I currently have a mint Soundstream 644S and 705S that I can use for my install. I've been out of car audio for about 5 years and listen to everything from 50's and 60's to new hip hop and R&B to include some of the 90's bass stuff like DJ Magic Mike and Techmaster PEB. Preferably Id like some 5 1/4s up front so I dont have to cut up my kick panels to much but can fiberglass and build pods if need be. If 6.5's is where its at, I suppose thats what I'll do Another issue is I havent decided if I want to install rear fill and cut back there as well, or put more money into the front stage. I plan to use a Sundown SA-10 for sub in the trunk and will be installing 40 sq feet of damplifier for deadening Thoughts? and thanks
Watch the bass Posted February 17, 2013 Report Posted February 17, 2013 Do you search speaker´s or comp´s in this size? "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
White Lightning Posted February 18, 2013 Report Posted February 18, 2013 Got any pics of that 65 Chevy Nova ??? Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
bcbrassard Posted February 18, 2013 Report Posted February 18, 2013 Go Front stage SQ in 6.5 component but cableguy has the best advice on this topic.
f16fxr4real Posted February 19, 2013 Author Report Posted February 19, 2013 Here's a pic, now, about some suggestions for components. I've searched and it seems its mostly people just comparing like Ford and Chevy. I like this "just because". No real comparison
White Lightning Posted February 19, 2013 Report Posted February 19, 2013 Go Front stage SQ in 6.5 component but cableguy has the best advice on this topic.Thank you Sir Here's a pic, now, about some suggestions for components. I've searched and it seems its mostly people just comparing like Ford and Chevy. I like this "just because". No real comparisonYep, me and my dad has been in that "ford verses Chevy" war for years !!! Awesome Ride Sir ... Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
bcbrassard Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 Very nice car, put a sweet SQ system in that kick ass car sir!
f16fxr4real Posted February 20, 2013 Author Report Posted February 20, 2013 Very nice car, put a sweet SQ system in that kick ass car sir! Thats what Id like to do. So what components or coaxials would you reccommend for 300 or less?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.