No 1/0 Gauge Ring Terminals In Tijuana!

I just went on a walk to some local "car audio" shops around here in Tijuana. I know there were at least 4 of them close to where I'm at so I took a walk. Besides I needed the excercise and need the ring terminals. I got to one place and some kid comes out and I ask him for the ring terminals and he says "You need RCA cables?" I'm like no and explain to him again and he sends me to some other guy and hes like no we don't have any. I was like okay I'll go to the other place that was not even a block away.

I get there and ask the guy and he just immediately said,"No I'm sorry we don't have any" It was a small place so I was like oh well I'll give it a break.

Went to the biggest one thats near my house and ask some older guy if he had any 1/0 gauge ring terminals his answer was, "You mean the ones for the really big cable? I don't have any. We dont even carry those, the biggest cable we use is 8 gauge and sometimes 4 gauge" I was like WTF!? He showed me some 8 gauge ring terminals and said, "We use these for 4 gauge, we just stretch them out. You think this will fit?" I just said no, thanks for you help and walked out. hahahaha

The last place was like a little storage place. The guy was taking off a door panel and I walked up to him and asked him. Hey you got any blah blah blah... His answer amused me. "I just use the terminals that come with the wiring kit. I don't have any spares." I just gave him a blank stare and was like okay thanks.

In my conclusion either they just put small systems in cars down here, or they are not putting the right size of wire on amps or are putting shitty electrical systems on cars. I just thought I would share my experience. Really funny shit.

Anyways I'm definitely gonna wait to go back to San Diego to buy them. Or can you guys recommend any websites where can I buy cheap 1/0 gauge ring terminals?

2005 Dodge Magnum

Kenwood DNX573S Double Din

NVX Big 3 Kit

NVX 0 Gauge Cable & speaker cable

XS Power V3100 Battery

Iraggi Alternator 320A

3.5" NVX Speakers

6.5" Incriminator Audio Components (just mids)

6x9" NVX Speaker

MVPA4 Amplifier

(2) 12" NVX VCW Subwoofers

XPLD3K NVX Amplifier

YouTube Channel

@CarlosTj664

I always get them off ebay but I dont know if they ship to mex.

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/

16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/

8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

Man that sucks, however were you to ask where may find someone selling used AR-15 i believe you would have found an answer right away lol... Good luck on finding those terminals though.

Under Construction

2011 Malibu 1LT

12k DDM Tuning HID's 55W

Soundstream 6.5 components(front)

Inffinitty Kappa 6x9's (rear)

I always get them off ebay but I dont know if they ship to mex.

Oh no I live in San Diego, but was down here on my parents house. Well I guess you could say I live down here in Tijuana too lol

2005 Dodge Magnum

NVX Big 3 Kit

XS Power V3100 Battery

Iraggi Alternator 320A

3.5" NVX Speakers

6x9" NVX Speaker

MVPA4 Amplifier

XPLD3K NVX Amplifier

YouTube Channel

@CarlosTj664

Man that sucks, however were you to ask where may find someone selling used AR-15 i believe you would have found an answer right away lol... Good luck on finding those terminals though.

hahaha yeah i can probably just walk down the street and ask a random person and they will be like yeah i got the hook up hahaha

2005 Dodge Magnum

NVX Big 3 Kit

XS Power V3100 Battery

Iraggi Alternator 320A

3.5" NVX Speakers

6x9" NVX Speaker

MVPA4 Amplifier

XPLD3K NVX Amplifier

YouTube Channel

@CarlosTj664

shops like that are not your big custom spots where they be doing fiberglass jobs and walled off set ups. more of a mom and pops where they do set up by what they can sell in a package or most basic installs you can think of.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Archived