Silverado Box Build (Complete) (Vids)

just make sure its deadened...as soon as i deadened mine it was night and day diff.....nice box build......and keep it 4 in off passenger wall if possible. and if its anything like my truck it hates when passenger door is open.

Same here. Both windows down and drivers door open with passenger door and window closed is loudest. This box is like a bigger version of mine! It's so pretty! What are plans for finishing it? Carpet or paint or what? I might just clear enamel mine a few times over cause I love the color of the birch.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

just make sure its deadened...as soon as i deadened mine it was night and day diff.....nice box build......and keep it 4 in off passenger wall if possible. and if its anything like my truck it hates when passenger door is open.

Thank you

Same here. Both windows down and drivers door open with passenger door and window closed is loudest. This box is like a bigger version of mine! It's so pretty! What are plans for finishing it? Carpet or paint or what? I might just clear enamel mine a few times over cause I love the color of the birch.

Thank you... Not sure how he wants to cover it

It strengthens the box and Makes it more solid. Also makes the inside of the box slicker for better airflow potentially.

mainly what he said.......i do it mainly for strengthening the box. doesnt seem to flex as much.

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

Archived