newb Posted February 19, 2013 Report Posted February 19, 2013 saw a rerun of pawnstars last night.... http://www.history.com/shows/pawn-stars/videos/pawn-stars-hole-in-one
zack_e89 Posted February 19, 2013 Report Posted February 19, 2013 lol 97 Suburban 8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's
Chris Hammer Posted February 19, 2013 Report Posted February 19, 2013 LMFAO someones got jokes. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
KillaCam Posted February 19, 2013 Report Posted February 19, 2013 At what time point? I'm not trying to watch the whole video And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Noel989 Posted February 19, 2013 Report Posted February 19, 2013 Take screen shot I'm on mobile and can't watch it Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
newb Posted February 19, 2013 Author Report Posted February 19, 2013 At what time point? I'm not trying to watch the whole video its at the very begining of the vid
KillaCam Posted February 19, 2013 Report Posted February 19, 2013 LOL And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
reelfish92 Posted February 19, 2013 Report Posted February 19, 2013 I smell ban hammer lol. Team Flatline AudioBuild Log: http://www.stevemead...-s10-build-log/YouTube ---> http://www.youtube.com/reelfish92
newb Posted February 19, 2013 Author Report Posted February 19, 2013 for those of you that dont want to watch the vid took a better pic
Noel989 Posted February 19, 2013 Report Posted February 19, 2013 He doesn't look like Meade Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.