nice I have a Glock 23 40cal I think its a 23 4gen. but I should get my permit this week coming week to carry

It should say which generation it is right on the end of the slide.

Before you carry, make sure you get lots of range time in if you haven't already.

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

nice I have a Glock 23 40cal I think its a 23 4gen. but I should get my permit this week coming week to carry

It should say which generation it is right on the end of the slide.

Before you carry, make sure you get lots of range time in if you haven't already.

THIS X100000000000000 .... Not a good idea to start carrying if you have no time behind your gun... You wont be able to control yourself if shit hit the fan but hell being untrained and having shit pop off is even worse....

Adrenaline/tunnel vision will fuck ya up trust me on that

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

as stated, get s fair amount of time at the range and a fair amount of time dry firing and getting used to the gun. Its kinda spooky that you arent even sure what exactly you have and you're already getting eager to carry... That kind of screams negligent discharge to me.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

You guys know of any good holsters that I can use when I wear gym shorts/sweatpants with no belt? Only thing I saw was a smartcarry or a sticky holster. There has to be some sort of paddle type holster that can slip into my pants/shorts without a belt.

Lemme know!

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

very nice gun, I have shot a glock and its much lighter than most of my pistols that I use.

I still prefer colt 45 or 38 special. I have a lazer grip on mine it is awesome for shooting at night, put the sights right on target.

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived