Jump to content

Harsh tweets


Antonio Moore

Recommended Posts

Posted

Building mids Nd highs are tough I got everything somewhat squared off(still waiting for 80prs)but when I turn up volume on certain songs the tweets sound too loud and sharp my gain on amp is only at 4. Is there anyway to turn down tweets and keep mids loud also??

Posted

I'm not really experienced with this but what's your EQ look like? On your HU is your highs turned up or anything, and are you sure your amp is getting a clean signal/ is giving clean power... Saw somewhere else same thing and he had dirty signal. Again not an expert at all so anyone correct me just thoughts

Posted

When you get your DEH-80PRS in you will have more tunability and tone them down some.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1483 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...