I'm in the process of getting my PADI open water certification. I was just seeing if anyone else is certified to dive at all and what kind of gear you use. Living in the middle of Kansas is also a small problem for me, but would eventually like to travel around and do some diving, if anyone is needing a dive buddy as well.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

I don't but always wanted to. One of the things I have to do is dive in bora bora.

Funny how you live in kansas yet are getting certified, I live on an island and barely swim as it is :P

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

There's a bunch of fire depts around here that have dive teams, but to be honest there's some reservoirs around here that I would rather not see what's down there.

It would suck to see a big pair of eyes staring back at you at the bottom of some cloudy lake.

Swift water rescue is as far as I will go.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

I'm in the process of getting my PADI open water certification. I was just seeing if anyone else is certified to dive at all and what kind of gear you use. Living in the middle of Kansas is also a small problem for me, but would eventually like to travel around and do some diving, if anyone is needing a dive buddy as well.

I rent when I go because its usually once a year or less.

Got certified when I was 18..I dived probably 12 times(not 12 days) that 2 week vacation on top of my certification. The certification is easy as long as you aren't worried about being down 30-40ft and learning how to claear you're mask using compas etc.

can't recommend gear I eventually want to buy my own too.

I think more people should dive though...There is nothing more awesome then being 40ft down and rolling over to look at the surface of the water..the way the sun comes in and the weghtlesness is amazing. Deepest I've been is 107ft...the depth shortens the dive time so much its not worth it and IMO nothing good to see unless you were diving a wreck.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I don't but always wanted to. One of the things I have to do is dive in bora bora.

Funny how you live in kansas yet are getting certified, I live on an island and barely swim as it is :P

A bucket list item of mine is tahiti/bora bora and surrounding areas...but a real big one is barrier reef.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

Sold to:

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I'm still in the confined stages, I get to go to class once a week for about 3 hours. half classroom time the other half is pool time. Sitting down at 15 foot in a pool is awesome, I can't wait for open waters to sit 30 or 40 feet under and enjoy it. By far the best decision I've made in my life time thus far. The girls family is mostly certified as well, so once I get certified hopefully we can all get together and take big trip. We have a lot of old rock quarries that have filled up that people dive in from time to time. Other than that you have to catch a plain and head south.

I would defiantly like the barrier reef... That is now officially on my bucket list..

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

i've wanted to my whole life. i want to scuba so bad, but it's probably going to be a while before i get certified or ever get to try it... and i will definitely need to build a flipper prosthetic though, because after loosing my right hand i swim in circles lol. those round doughboy pools are the shit though because i can swim an infinite circular lap! hahaha

i use to be an amazingly strong swimmer though and was about to enter the coast guard (was already signed up) and then i lost my right hand. i still would love to join, but they won't take you if you have a handicap... i know i could still out do everyone in boot camp though ;)

i've wanted to my whole life. i want to scuba so bad, but it's probably going to be a while before i get certified or ever get to try it... and i will definitely need to build a flipper prosthetic though, because after loosing my right hand i swim in circles lol. those round doughboy pools are the shit though because i can swim an infinite circular lap! hahaha

i use to be an amazingly strong swimmer though and was about to enter the coast guard (was already signed up) and then i lost my right hand. i still would love to join, but they won't take you if you have a handicap... i know i could still out do everyone in boot camp though ;)

Don't really use your hands when you are diving, except to grab or hold things..you would be fine without any prostetic...you only use your legs to move and one hand to adjust your BCD /air in your jacket or drop your weight belt in an emergency.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

Archived