Parentnoia Posted February 22, 2013 Author Report Posted February 22, 2013 I don't care what a seller says....I wouldn't buy anything without a title We obviously wouldnt put money in hand until the title was in the other. 1999 GMC Suburban SLTNo system planned just yet. Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.
Parentnoia Posted February 22, 2013 Author Report Posted February 22, 2013 mva? So the car may be stolen, is that what you're saying? Motor vehicle assassin. They can issue a new title. So, is the car a no go now, or still in the clear? I wouldnt pass a judgement too fast. 1800 is a good price// I feel stupid now. I google mva and I got motor vehicle administration, not assassin You made it sound like it was a counterfeiting operation.... 1999 GMC Suburban SLTNo system planned just yet. Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.
Ballen194 Posted February 22, 2013 Report Posted February 22, 2013 If they can get a title for it so easy why wouldn't they? they could just be lazy asses and lost the title and dont want to waste the time or money and submit for a new one. 98 Isuzu Rodeo Pioneer Deh-6300ub SUBS*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order AMP Banda 3500 Mids/Highs Pioneer EQ Clarion EQS746 ETC. Two 1/0 run's KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3 Shuriken BT-100 under the hood Shuriken BT-120 in the back
KMS Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 If they're that lazy, and by reading that they never took it to the shop for anything. I have a high thought it's a POS that's about to break the day you drive it. I bet they never changed the oil neither. I'd stay far away from a car like that with such uncaring owners. Maybe they bought the car, ran like crap or something wrong with it and didn't bother getting the title since it's a huge pos to begin with and are now trying to get it off their hands. Stay away. Find something better. Alpine PDX-V9 Morel Tempo 6 Alpine SBR-S8-4 Alpine CDE 149BT
newb Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 Im looking to sell my car before I leave for basic training in 2 weeks. Every scam on craigslist starts with this line. I wouldnt worry too much about going to their door though, as long as you dont have cash on hand. a few weeks ago i had someone stop and come to my door asking if my car was for sale... i didnt have a sign or anything on it..... I have been keeping my eye on it a bit more though just incase they were seeing if it was worth taking.
Evan_P Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 Im looking to sell my car before I leave for basic training in 2 weeks. Every scam on craigslist starts with this line. I wouldnt worry too much about going to their door though, as long as you dont have cash on hand. a few weeks ago i had someone stop and come to my door asking if my car was for sale... i didnt have a sign or anything on it..... I have been keeping my eye on it a bit more though just incase they were seeing if it was worth taking. We have an old Corvair in the front yard here. Even covered up people know what it is. The same guys have come by at least 4 times trying to get us to sell it. Once with a trailer in tow. I keep my truck parked behind it so there's no way of them possibly grabbing it in the night.
Parentnoia Posted February 25, 2013 Author Report Posted February 25, 2013 Would a 1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee be a good deal at $2k? 1999 GMC Suburban SLTNo system planned just yet. Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.
Noel989 Posted February 25, 2013 Report Posted February 25, 2013 I would just keep looking Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Parentnoia Posted February 25, 2013 Author Report Posted February 25, 2013 sounds like it pics to make sure 1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee 197,700 miles Power Locks and Windows A/C Standard AM/FM Radio Recently Serviced 1999 GMC Suburban SLTNo system planned just yet. Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.
Parentnoia Posted February 25, 2013 Author Report Posted February 25, 2013 Well I'm not that great at haggling when it comes to cars. 1999 GMC Suburban SLTNo system planned just yet. Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.