˚Carbons Mugen Si Build log.˚

Damn that's alot of space for two SSD 18's lol. What are the plans for the SSD 18's after you pull them? Reconing them down to 10s/12s for the CRV? PM whenever you do get rid of them. If I still have my SSD I'll want another, or a few ;)

I have an element lol Already have a Level 2 8 to go in it :P

Planning on selling the SSD18s right after slamology.

I'm just watching I'm to tired

And you know that isnt possible

Just ran some rough numbers before displacement with 1.5 thickness. 24.57FT3

So, you could fit 6 15's in there?.. lets see it...

I can tell your slightly in disbelief / aggravated. Ill drop this for the time being until we take final measurements before glassing.

We have used every possible angle / space / area that we could to get as many cubes out of the car as possible.

Once the shell is complete I will update with a final volume.

Enjoy your night Kyle! Pop a BL for me sir ;)

I can tell, you have no idea about space, nor your counter part. Hell, a extended cab full size hopes for plus 20 AD. Your cant be building in your trunk. Amps and bats for sure gotta go somewhere.

Enjoy your build bro. Truly.......

Already popped a BL, ..... cheers...

lol as far as I'm concerned if you haven't cut yourself applying deadner your doing it wrong

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

So I'm just wondering why you didn't cut the back pieces to the correct angle before you screwed them in? Looks like you just cut them off straight and screwed them down with gaps in there. Are you not worried about that being a weak point?

What tool would you personally use for that angle? As you all know I fckin hate angles..

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

So I'm just wondering why you didn't cut the back pieces to the correct angle before you screwed them in? Looks like you just cut them off straight and screwed them down with gaps in there. Are you not worried about that being a weak point?

What tool would you personally use for that angle? As you all know I fckin hate angles..

That's why you use fiberglass ;)

I wonder how many honda fan boys got their panties in a wad over this. Think about it your pretty much taking their holy grail of a stock gen 6(?) Civic and takin all the sports car out of it by putting a wall in it thats probly guna weigh 200 ish pounds when system is all said in done. By no means am i complainin just pondering and laughing.

Archived