killallblue Posted July 19, 2013 Report Posted July 19, 2013 The shop said aluminum wheels aren't good to heat up and then cool back down we are still looking for more shops around here
bighossf150 Posted July 19, 2013 Report Posted July 19, 2013 god damn carbon, if you dont mind me asking how much have you sent on this build so far? Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Raptorman Posted July 19, 2013 Report Posted July 19, 2013 Aren't Alts made of Aluminum and heat up and cool back down? Powdercoating isn't an issue for those. 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
Chris Hammer Posted July 19, 2013 Report Posted July 19, 2013 Yeah lol.. Heat up hahah. Have my radiator shrouds powdercoated too..sit about 1/8" off the radiator to protect it from rocks. ...all aluminum, doesnt get hot enough to do anything, an dth eright one sits about 1/2" from exhaust header on an engine doing 13000RPM for an hour or so. I think your cars wheels will be fine, and my friend hammers his car much harder then carbon will probably do with his show car. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
killallblue Posted July 19, 2013 Report Posted July 19, 2013 Are records show 17630.00 for everything an stuff that's on the way like we said were going for show car that's why it's taking so long
Carbon Posted July 19, 2013 Author Report Posted July 19, 2013 god damn carbon, if you dont mind me asking how much have you sent on this build so far? Over $17,000. I will still need to drop another few thousand for the bags and compressor too.
scooter99 Posted July 19, 2013 Report Posted July 19, 2013 I'm just going to leave this here. http://www.shopaholicsanonymous.org/ That is all, carry on! Happy friday! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
IBleedMusick Posted July 19, 2013 Report Posted July 19, 2013 I hope a nice chunk of that 17k is Nicks commission. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
OrangeJuiced Posted July 19, 2013 Report Posted July 19, 2013 Few thousand for bags? Does that include the welder and fab school? Unless you are running accuair, you shouldn't have any more then $2,000 in the system max. That's like full bolt on struts and top of the line stuff. The car definitely has potential. You guys just need to get to working haha. Not like I'm any better, but I can at least motivate you guys. 2001 GMC Sierra Build. Body dropped and Juiced
killallblue Posted July 19, 2013 Report Posted July 19, 2013 Orange yeah the acuair I leveler with iPad adaptor thing and a custom metal works tank and then you know the rest
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.