SnowDrifter Posted July 25, 2013 Report Posted July 25, 2013 Camber kit you say? ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Carbon Posted July 25, 2013 Author Report Posted July 25, 2013 Got some stuff for the rings we are making this weekend and also made a bit of an impulse purchase.
scooter99 Posted July 25, 2013 Report Posted July 25, 2013 I would love to see a picture with all the stockpile of shit you've bought! Is it all in a closet or something. Just a nice group picture of everything. I know you have a wide angled lens! Let's see it! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
boom50cal Posted July 25, 2013 Report Posted July 25, 2013 I would love to see a picture with all the stockpile of shit you've bought! Is it all in a closet or something. Just a nice group picture of everything. I know you have a wide angled lens! Let's see it! The pile of receipts too, lol. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
scooter99 Posted July 25, 2013 Report Posted July 25, 2013 Nah, I don't wanna know how much he spent, and if he has any class he won't tell either. I just wanna see the pile of shit he's accumulated. WAIT, I have a picture for you Carbon! Be right back! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
IBleedMusick Posted July 25, 2013 Report Posted July 25, 2013 Nah, I don't wanna know how much he spent, and if he has any class he won't tell either. I just wanna see the pile of shit he's accumulated. WAIT, I have a picture for you Carbon! Be right back! Lol I know what pic it is and man is it sexy. Will make Carbon envious too. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
scooter99 Posted July 25, 2013 Report Posted July 25, 2013 Perfect squared boxes still intact from the man himself! WOOT! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
Carbon Posted July 25, 2013 Author Report Posted July 25, 2013 Well Scott, the obvious explanation is your on team Sky High. Us non team members get the beat ass boxes
scooter99 Posted July 25, 2013 Report Posted July 25, 2013 I cannot lie! It is nice! LMAO! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.