killallblue Posted August 2, 2013 Report Posted August 2, 2013 Ok let me stand up or my self here I'm not doing it because I'm not being paid the money to lol I could probably make it fit if I wanted
SnowDrifter Posted August 2, 2013 Report Posted August 2, 2013 LOLI'm going to leave this here ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Nikitaaa Posted August 2, 2013 Report Posted August 2, 2013 LOL I'm going to leave this here Quit showing of your air freshener, Chris!! 2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX (4) Sundown Audio X-8's (2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's (3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries (1) Mechman 240 3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunkTEAM NWSPLBest termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 classBest termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class155db outlaw
04murdalanche Posted August 2, 2013 Report Posted August 2, 2013 LOL I'm going to leave this here Exactly! Lol exactly what I said
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted August 2, 2013 Report Posted August 2, 2013 You ever put the hybrid emblems on your element and use the hybrid parking? Lol Doors look sick as fuck dawg! I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
CortezDTV Posted August 2, 2013 Report Posted August 2, 2013 Let's see the other side? SCSB Santa Cruz Speaker Box Build logs: Daily Driver Lemon Marquis 2 american bass 750.1s 350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters Mystery subs http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/
Carbon Posted August 2, 2013 Author Report Posted August 2, 2013 dang im surprised by how little cutting to the door panel there is, looks good man, lets go team ear bleed There will be alot more cutting for the speakers to clear. We will glass them before we cut the final panel out.
Kevin M Posted August 2, 2013 Report Posted August 2, 2013 dang im surprised by how little cutting to the door panel there is, looks good man, lets go team ear bleed There will be alot more cutting for the speakers to clear. We will glass them before we cut the final panel out. Use some non hardening modeling clay on the back of the baffles to kill any resonance. I used around 2.25 lbs per baffle. Made a huge difference when I put the 12" in my doors. No more rattles. It does have an floral/ birthday cake scent to it though. Not in a bad way. Smells better than most air fresheners. lol http://www.walmart.com/ip/EZ-Shape-Non-Dry-Modeling-Clay-Natural/19212227 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.