79 cutty Posted August 16, 2013 Report Posted August 16, 2013 Batts look like they fit nicely back there. Keep up the good work.....progress is looking good! Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
hdorre Posted August 17, 2013 Report Posted August 17, 2013 God damn.. On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
TNichy Posted August 17, 2013 Report Posted August 17, 2013 Looking really nice. I wish I were closer, so that I could get a demo of this when it's done. 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee LimitedHU: Pioneer Premier DEH-P790btFront doors: JBL Gt series 6x9'sRear doors: StockSub Amp: DC Audio 3.5K Subs: 2 DC Audio lvl 4 12's with XL uprades and carbon fiber capsAlternator: Mechman 240 Wire: Wirez 1/0 awg OFC amp wire kit
Twostrokeking Posted August 17, 2013 Report Posted August 17, 2013 Looks sick Nick My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
killallblue Posted August 17, 2013 Report Posted August 17, 2013 Sorry I didn't update but amps are mounted I took a vid and some pics ill upload them tomorrow I just got done working on a buddy's jeep Scotter inspired the way they mount
killallblue Posted August 17, 2013 Report Posted August 17, 2013 amps are off the floor hinge how they all look look it hinges up so i can work on it bad vid sorry then under each amp will be these so the wire comes out of the amps then under its self to these so i can wire things up
Kyblack76 Posted August 17, 2013 Report Posted August 17, 2013 That, is very very clever Nick. I like it. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
killallblue Posted August 17, 2013 Report Posted August 17, 2013 That, is very very clever Nick. I like it. i thanks scooter for it i saw he was doing the same thing and i was like that will work for me in this small ass trunk
knowledge Posted August 17, 2013 Report Posted August 17, 2013 REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.