My New PC Build

Really like the Direct CUII line of cards. Considering it for my upcoming build when I get this rig sold.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Post up some scores after rig is built would like to see it :)

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

awesome! correct me if i'm wrong, the 800 watt power supply is a bit overkill isn't it? Or is it just safeguarding against any future upgrades?

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

awesome! correct me if i'm wrong, the 800 watt power supply is a bit overkill isn't it? Or is it just safeguarding against any future upgrades?

It probably is overkill, but over time it might slowly giving less then rated. And I bet it gives him some feeling safe room with upgrades/overclocking.

It probably is overkill, but over time it might slowly giving less then rated. And I bet it gives him some feeling safe room with upgrades/overclocking.

yeah, fair enough. if the money is there, can't go wrong with providing more power than what is necessary.

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

All scores on win 7 is 7.9 exept hard drive is 5.9 never had one that is over 6 on any computer but anytime i install 2 video cards that require power from the power supply i use 800 and 3 1000 4 1200 and alot of it is due to upgrade of parts and loss of power over time

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

Archived