Stupid math problem from facebook post

My Ti-84 help get me through all of my math classes, I learned to never argue with it. I believe the people at Texas Instruments are MUCH smarter than me and so is their calculator!

I mean it hasnt let me down yet when designing and building a box!

I have done my past 2 physics tests without even a scientific calculator aside from the trig stuff which I just had to kinda guess by trying to draw a picture lmao (btw you have NO IDEA how bad it sucks trying to do equations for orbital force and acceleration of planets moons and satellites on paper and keep track of all those 0s lol)

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

My Ti-84 help get me through all of my math classes, I learned to never argue with it. I believe the people at Texas Instruments are MUCH smarter than me and so is their calculator!

I mean it hasnt let me down yet when designing and building a box!

I have done my past 2 physics tests without even a scientific calculator aside from the trig stuff which I just had to kinda guess by trying to draw a picture lmao (btw you have NO IDEA how bad it sucks trying to do equations for orbital force and acceleration of planets moons and satellites on paper and keep track of all those 0s lol)

Me without ti on my math test meant I could better just write name down and walk out class. How I'm supossed to do plots without the thing lol.

And no I've no idea luckily LOL.

Let me stick to software engineering.

Well that's how its supossed to be dude.

You didn't created the program on the ti self I hope lol.

Thats a bitch to do I got a program that allows you to do it on pc and transfer to ti

Oh yeah I wrote the program on the calculator while I was in the car with my parents to drive to Texas for a funeral(12 hours). Was a ton of fun.

It is 9, just becaus the (2+1) is (3), (3) doesn't classify as parenthesis in the order of operations. So it would be 6/2*3 which you do left to right.... 9

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Loll it took you the 12 hours for sure especially when you putted a menu in there and a good and understanding prompts.

You get my respect for doing it I know what a bitch it is lol

Took about 45 min and then I slept for 6 hours wasnt too bad at all. The hardest part was not having the letters in qwerty alignment to type all of the prompts.

I got really good at writing programs for formulas in high school. I couldnt remember them for shit so I just programmed them in to my ti-83 plus. I was fucked when the test said you had to show your work.

Loll nice job.

I wrote a program that was able to calculate every ft^3

Of different shapes was a bitch where like 4 sub menus in that thing..

Added on fb and had a mail conversation with you few hours back lol

Lol i know we gad to show it to so I made it the way it showed me every single step it made and just wrote it down easy as fuck LOL

Archived