SLAYER1805 Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 ...so order of operations/PEMDAS doesn't work in this situation? Well fuck all my math teachers logic
CJ18 Posted February 23, 2013 Author Report Posted February 23, 2013 haha nice. Before the t/s program for the imsg, the last one i wrote was to figure port tuning before I found out about the Torres Calculator. Now that was a bitch.
CJ18 Posted February 23, 2013 Author Report Posted February 23, 2013 ...so order of operations/PEMDAS doesn't work in this situation? Well fuck all my math teachers logic It is all about how you define PEMDAS. 1- Parentheses 2- Exponents 3- Multiplication and Division(both hold the same weight) 4- Addition and Subtraction(both hold same weight) It could very easily be called PEDMSA
SoundFreakk Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 Lol yeah I believe that!! I do everything on my laptop nowadays. Since I know little more complicated programming now(C#, XNA, HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT) I dont use my calc anymore to bad though easy to program and fun seeing everyone struggle with math and you just type the math problem in program aaannddddd done Ascendant Audio/Rockford Fosgate Car Audio in House Build
bassfreake Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 My Ti-84 help get me through all of my math classes, I learned to never argue with it. I believe the people at Texas Instruments are MUCH smarter than me and so is their calculator! I mean it hasnt let me down yet when designing and building a box! I have done my past 2 physics tests without even a scientific calculator aside from the trig stuff which I just had to kinda guess by trying to draw a picture lmao (btw you have NO IDEA how bad it sucks trying to do equations for orbital force and acceleration of planets moons and satellites on paper and keep track of all those 0s lol) Me without ti on my math test meant I could better just write name down and walk out class. How I'm supossed to do plots without the thing lol.And no I've no idea luckily LOL. Let me stick to software engineering. lol I'm a software engineer too or workin on it... but before that I was working on a math degree till I got into calculus lol that killed me... still not sure how I'm gna finish my current degree cuz I still need 3 semesters of calculus and seems like where I am the teachers don't want you using fancy calculators to do math lmao but yea dude I was one of the weird ppl that growing up my version of "counting sheep" was 3+x3+ digit multiplication in my head... back before I filled my head with all the other retarded useless crap that's in there and could actually keep up with that many numbers at once lmao now I at least need paper to keep track of the numbers that I'm doing the math on... I can do all the steps in my head just fine still though... a little hard to do sin-1(54/83) in your head though lmao Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
Noel989 Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 I hate when people write 1/1+1 cause that could mean it's divided by 1 or 1+1 why can't they they wrte it vertically a vertical line b Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
bassfreake Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 Lol yeah I believe that!! I do everything on my laptop nowadays. Since I know little more complicated programming now(C#, XNA, HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT) I dont use my calc anymore to bad though easy to program and fun seeing everyone struggle with math and you just type the math problem in program aaannddddd done for some strange reason I can't seem to get my head around C++... and ik it's retarded cuz that's one of the easier languages from what I've heard... and I taught myself Java and Oracle's attempt at an oo language "PL/SQL" (at least well enough to be functional with it) but I'm struggling to wrap my brain around C++ and that I'm actually taking in school... I don't get it... and there aren't many languages I've found that I can't at least look at and figure out what stuff is supposed to be doing even if I couldn't actually do it myself, C++ I've actually seen programs in C++ that I was just lost as to even what certain lines were meant to do Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
SoundFreakk Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 @bassfreake Lol dude really I barrely remember what sin means Dont need my math anymore. And yeah I'm still first year college long way to go. And I even use calc for 67.6 - 16,84 lol Especially when im doing it in inches makes ot extra hard for me since we use whole different system You get SQL and C++ not? SQL being one of hardest languages and C basic LOL. Ascendant Audio/Rockford Fosgate Car Audio in House Build
bassfreake Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 lol I have to know what sin means just cuz I'm taking physics and good luck doing anything much in physics without at least a basic understanding of trig lol Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
ToneDeaf2012 Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 It cracks me up how many people got this problem wrong and were so sure of themselves that they would call others out. It was entertaining until you guys made my brain explode with all your Ti talk.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.