Illegal Immigrant Licenses

well the ones that get killed in action do lol

Immigration remains a hot-button issue, especially in an election year. But one facet of this complex topic probably isn’t getting as much attention as it should: Veteran deportation. Federal authorities estimate anywhere from several hundred to as many as 3,000 men and women who served in the U.S. Armed Forces have been deported since 2007.

All veterans are eligible to become citizens with help from a fast-track program introduced in 2009. This program can turn green card holders into citizens in about two months, according to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. This is a boon to those seeking citizenship, since the old program often took significantly longer.

Yea but if u have 3 kids , not working wife who has to take care of them , - would you go there to get a green card ? and theres 50-50 if u be back or not...

Well if you have 3 kids, you and your spouse dont have jobs to support your kids, you shouldnt have had kids in the first place. It's called birth control, if you can barely sustain your own living, you shouldnt be having kids.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Immigration remains a hot-button issue, especially in an election year. But one facet of this complex topic probably isn’t getting as much attention as it should: Veteran deportation. Federal authorities estimate anywhere from several hundred to as many as 3,000 men and women who served in the U.S. Armed Forces have been deported since 2007.

All veterans are eligible to become citizens with help from a fast-track program introduced in 2009. This program can turn green card holders into citizens in about two months, according to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. This is a boon to those seeking citizenship, since the old program often took significantly longer.

Yea but if u have 3 kids , not working wife who has to take care of them , - would you go there to get a green card ? and theres 50-50 if u be back or not...

Well if you have 3 kids, you and your spouse dont have jobs to support your kids, you shouldnt have had kids in the first place. It's called birth control, if you can barely sustain your own living, you shouldnt be having kids.

exactly.. my bass hobby cost so much its stopping me from having kids lol

you right.. but im just trying ot show the situation..

and the thing is that you have a job to support them , but u dont have a papers to be legally..

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

AND

if none of that suits your fancy.. then they could always join the

military. They get automatic citizenship after their service is

completed "honorably". Plus this way they're contributing.

was

gonna write it, but who would go on WAR to get a green card and without

knowing if he be back, leave his all family here...

lies!!!!! havent you seen they get deported once they are done with a tour?

you mean the soldiers get deported and dont get a green cards?

Well fair enough... Technically you do still have to submit your application but its still a lot quicker. Plus you don't have to be over seas. You still qualify if your in the reserves, you just have to be on active duty.

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

and the thing is that you have a job to support them , but u dont have a papers to be legally..

Then it's still Illegal and you shouldn't be doing it. End of discussion. I am sorry for all those less fortunate, and those who want a better way in life. But America is in a shit hole that's just getting deepr. And the more and more people that come here illegaly, and function Illegaly, is more money for us to fix, more stress for us to deal with. I would never leave this country without having proper paperwork to do so, and everyone should do the same when thinking of coming here.

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Then it's still Illegal and you shouldn't be doing it. End of discussion. I am sorry for all those less fortunate, and those who want a better way in life. But America is in a shit hole that's just getting deepr. And the more and more people that come here illegaly, and function Illegaly, is more money for us to fix, more stress for us to deal with. I would never leave this country without having proper paperwork to do so, and everyone should do the same when thinking of coming here.

Funny thing is, if we leave without proper paperwork we're not comming back. Hell I've went fishing at Lake Amstead and was told straight up if I go under the bridge id be in Mexico and not be coming back for a while.

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

AND

was

Well fair enough... Technically you do still have to submit your application but its still a lot quicker. Plus you don't have to be over seas. You still qualify if your in the reserves, you just have to be on active duty.

but if you send the papers they will answer you yes or no and if its NO - they give you some time to leave the country .. and than its worst than being just illegal..

and it does not matter that you live in Texas and im from New Jersey.. the law for immigrants is the same.. i work with people who are here illegally and we talk about this for hours.

and you also said that you aunt-in law got deported or sth .. so i dont understand why you keep talkin that its so easy to get the papers..

People come here for better live.. and even if you are here illegally this country gives bigger opportunities than our countries..

AND

was

but if you send the papers they will answer you yes or no and if its NO - they give you some time to leave the country .. and than its worst than being just illegal..

and it does not matter that you live in Texas and im from New Jersey.. the law for immigrants is the same.. i work with people who are here illegally and we talk about this for hours.

and you also said that you aunt-in law got deported or sth .. so i dont understand why you keep talkin that its so easy to get the papers..

He also said she never was on getting her papers, so that is more the reason why

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

I have nothing against legal visas but this is complete bull shit. If everyone who can sneak in is allowed to say they might as well dig a tunnel connecting mexico to the us and call it one place...

Archived