Sundown Audio

Help with bass knob

Afficionado

I just got one of these in the mail.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150991340226?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

I hooked it up and it seems i was completely unable to adjust the bass level on my Rockford t1500.

is it broken or am i expecting it to do something it does not do? any help would be appreciated.

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

I just got one of these in the mail.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150991340226?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

I hooked it up and it seems i was completely unable to adjust the bass level on my Rockford t1500.

is it broken or am i expecting it to do something it does not do? any help would be appreciated.

Did you check if its compatible with your amp? i mean on the connector check how many have your amp and how many have the bass knob probably theres the problem.

Yes it is compatible.

the gain on the amp is all the way up or down? cause i dont know much about the RF one but i know on MTX you should set your gain for your subs and then you conect the bass knob and what i does is that on the knob when you have it all the way up it same as your amp gain set, i dont know if that helps you.

You say you have a t1500, that's a power series.

The bass knob is for a punch series amp, that's why it doesn't work.

It's not compatible.

:angry22:

all my research said it was compatible!

=[[[

well, i will be returning this.

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

Archived