Sonic Electronix

Alpine got me going again. I just got my new alt installed and within 3 minutes of bumping...Poof, both my amps turn off ( T3000's ). Check all my fuses, everything and can't figure it out. Called ALPINE, he said, hell, come over we'll figure it out.

He got the volt meter and saw that I saw getting no Signal from my deck ( Blue wire ) and he's able to wire it straight off My rear batteries with a toggle switch to switch off the amps.

THANKS BRO, I owe you.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Alpine got me going again. I just got my new alt installed and within 3 minutes of bumping...Poof, both my amps turn off ( T3000's ). Check all my fuses, everything and can't figure it out. Called ALPINE, he said, hell, come over we'll figure it out.

He got the volt meter and saw that I saw getting no Signal from my deck ( Blue wire ) and he's able to wire it straight off My rear batteries with a toggle switch to switch off the amps.

THANKS BRO, I owe you.

anytime there was no way i was letting you miss this show :lol:

one of the biggest shows we all gotta put it down

it will just suck if you beat me :lol: hope to see you in the lanes of the 39.9 class and the 29.9 if you do that one think your to loud for that lil class now

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Guest MegaloManiac

why would they wire a switch(straight from battery)? that means everytime you shut off car you hear a loud noise and have to shut that switch off...unless there is something you arent telling us?

why would they wire a switch(straight from battery)? that means everytime you shut off car you hear a loud noise and have to shut that switch off...unless there is something you arent telling us?

For whatever reason, either the amp or the deck is not telling the amps to turn on, so we bypassed them completely. The switch is just to shut off the amps. We tried installing a relay but could not get it to work.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

he burned the remote turn on from his deck it would only read .5 volts put a relay in and the .5 volts was not strong enuff to switch it on so with in the hour i had time to play with it a turn on switch was the only thing quik and easy we could do

what woould you do????????????????//

he burned the remote turn on from his deck it would only read .5 volts put a relay in and the .5 volts was not strong enuff to switch it on so with in the hour i had time to play with it a turn on switch was the only thing quik and easy we could do

I had that happen to me. I had to run 2 strands or 12 guage wire from battery with a switch to turn on and off the amps at the dash.

Thats exactly what I would do in a pinch to get to a show.

Maybe after you resolve the deck amp turn on problem, throw in a relay to turn the amps on. Thats what I do when running multiple amps.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Guest MegaloManiac
For whatever reason, either the amp or the deck is not telling the amps to turn on, so we bypassed them completely. The switch is just to shut off the amps. We tried installing a relay but could not get it to work.

so he tried using a relay and it didnt work? You sure he did it correctly?

I would wire a relay ;) if not the remote wire i would move on too the accessory wire, then the ignition wire if it all fails for whatever reason.

Thats exactly what I would do in a pinch to get to a show.

Maybe after you resolve the deck amp turn on problem, throw in a relay to turn the amps on. Thats what I do when running multiple amps.

I would wire a relay ;) if not the remote wire i would move on too the accessory wire, then the ignition wire if it all fails for whatever reason.

Yeah if we had time. We weren't thinking about pulling the whole stereo apart last night. The biggest relief is that the amps weren't blown. Christian was a happy camper when those amps turned on.

ya i wanted to do that but at night in an hour not gonna happen this is just to get threw the weekend not a perm fix

hell he was just happy to see his amps turn back on and play

and yes I did it correctly need to go off another 12 volt source didnt want to rip the deck out aleady had a back batt 3 feet from the amps switch was done in 5 mins.

and now loud noise if you turn the amps off frist but i do agree with you relay is the way to go