Second Skin Audio

DC level 2 ?

Agreene

JW cause no one has the lvl 2 and you would think everyone would because dc= beast and its there budget entry lvl sub =P

Exactly!

The Fi SSD has a 3" coil, vs Sundown SA , or even a Skar VVX. It's also built to offer and RATED to take 1000W RMS all day long. Most all of us know the Skar(which I know hadn't been mentioned YET) and Sundown can handle more than their 600 Watt ratings, but that 3" coil helps power handling a little.

In that price range I would suggest any of the subs listed so far, but personal preference would point me at the Fi.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

The Fi SSD has a 3" coil, vs Sundown SA , or even a Skar VVX. It's also built to offer and RATED to take 1000W RMS all day long. Most all of us know the Skar(which I know hadn't been mentioned YET) and Sundown can handle more than their 600 Watt ratings, but that 3" coil helps power handling a little.

In that price range I would suggest any of the subs listed so far, but personal preference would point me at the Fi.

+1 for Fi. I have fi ssds

I have tried the DC Level 2 in all sizes and all kind of enclosures and it amazed me in all terms.

A 10" pair took about 2500w ( DC 5.0k@2ohms) and at the right box had lows from hell (for 2 10's).

The 12" is more efficient and sounds louder, I can continue talking of my expiriwnce with the level 2 but it

won't end :)

A big advantage, at least for me, is the low volume enclosures, add for this the great specs and you can easily build a great sounding and powerful 4th order.

I will try to find some pics of the boxes i made for them if it interests yoy

X2 on checking other companies. DC is great stuff but don't be scared to check around. X2 on the SA / VVX taking more then their 600 rms... Way more.... But I'd also like to x2 on that 3 inch coil. You can't deny surface area

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Archived