Sundown Audio

AudioPipe 1800D

EricDoody95

HMMM I guess if a million people from India told me that Hindu music is better than dubstep

and dubstep was crap I guess I'll believe them because it was by word of mouth. Wow!!!!

There are a very few amps that does it maximum power continuously, what makes AP so different?

Oh I get it AP should called it AP1200.

The dude clearly stated that he will be upgrading at a later date. What's wrong with getting a CLEAN 1100 watts

for 100 bucks. Say what you will but the bargain will never be beat for a new amp.

So those are your vids? You have used and tested the amp yourself?

Team NorthWestSPL

HMMM I guess if a million people from India told me that Hindu music is better than dubstep

and dubstep was crap I guess I'll believe them because it was by word of mouth. Wow!!!!

There are a very few amps that does it maximum power continuously, what makes AP so different?

The dude clearly stated that he will be upgrading at a later date. What's wrong with getting a CLEAN 1100 watts

for 100 bucks. Say what you will but the bargain will never be beat for a new amp.

1 most amps can do more than 1/2 power clean

2 the budget he gave, with just a little bit more he could get what he was looking to upgrade to in the first place and not have to spend the $150 for the amp and then only use it for a couple months and then upgrade and have to try to sell the amp at probably at least 20% less than what he paid for it.

3 idk about everyone here but I am not speaking at all about word of mouth, the amp in question was my second amp I used and I was just stating facts about personal experience about the amp.

you saying for him to go ahead and spend $150 to get an amp that will actually put out less than half of what his end goal is for power you might as well just be telling someone that is looking for a SQ 2200 that they might as well just go ahead and get a SQ 1200. cuz afterall it's like $200 cheaper.

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

I've got 2 3001ds and you dont see me raging with butthurt. I know what I have.

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

I've got 2 3001ds and you dont see me raging with butthurt. I know what I have.

that's good for you. I haven't seen where anyone else is "raging with butthurt" either... I am simply trying to be helpful to someone who asked about an amp that I used to use and inform him about said amp... I knew what I had too. I'm just being honest to the person that asked for information about giving the information he asked for.

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

So those are your vids? You have used and tested the amp yourself?

Yes and no. Yes I do have Ap for almost 4yrs now with no probs. I guess I dont now what I'm doing to make them fail. And no those

aren't my vids., But I due have youtube vids... I never give opinions on equipment that I have no experience with. But this thread

isn't about me or me bashing products.. The guy asked if it will fit the bill. I say yes.. Haters gonna hate what can you say..

X

MY BUILD LOG>>>> NAH I BETTER NOT..

Just thought it was interesting that you were claiming other people were wrong when they have had just as much or more experience with the product as you have had. And were all butthurt about "hearsay" and then were posting someone else's videos which would be "hearsay" to back up your own claims.

You have to realize that there are more bad experiences with the product than good ones. You may have lucked out and got a good amp. The problem is, when the manufacturer uses low component tolerances and poor designs, the product capabilities are inconsistent and there are also alot of bad amps out there. With such high odds you get a turd, its not really a bargan anymore, its a gamble and thats a big difference.

Team NorthWestSPL

They're not too great, IMO. Some people love them, some people hate them. They don't do rated power.

Speaking from experience???? I have two AP18001D's and they both do rated power and hold strong at 1 ohm

is it clean? have you tuned the amp to make sure you aren't clipping it? or did you just crank it up and cross your fingers?

My Build Log

Archived