wtf? what antivirus program was it? i was gonna say, it isnt anything to do with vista. i love vista ultimate.

Edited by Slinky

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

i already knew it wasnt vista, people always wanna blame vista lol

for everything. anytime vista is brought up, someone will come in to bitch. I've had it for over a year now, with not a single problem. Some people jsut wanna bitch! i remember everyone bitching about xp when it first came out. i jsut find it comical.

for everything. anytime vista is brought up, someone will come in to bitch. I've had it for over a year now, with not a single problem. Some people jsut wanna bitch! i remember everyone bitching about xp when it first came out. i jsut find it comical.

exactly. thats how most people are where i live too. but they are the dumb fucks that come to me with computer problems because they fucked something up. :)

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

you are running vista ultimate with 1 gb of pc 2700 (fairly slow ram) and an athalon 64. Your computer in general should be running slow as hell. I sell computers for a living and even new computers with 1 gb of ram, dual core processors, and vist premium run slow. You need 2-3 gb of pc 5300 and a high end processor to run vista ultimate WELL as in not SLOW. Downgrade to vista premium or basic. Hell downgrade to xp and you will be fine.

edit: read the rest of this, an anti-virus is a very resource intensive program. Along with vista ultimate your computer should have been running super slow. I would look into downgrading to xp.

Edited by Tub Asko

they all call me at work with issues then the nextwords out htier mouth are always "i think its vista" its like why the fuck did you buy it if you think its vista, ive yet to be in a computer place that doesnt have a unit there you can toy with so its thier dumb asses for buying shit they have no idea how to use

you are running vista ultimate with 1 gb of pc 2700 (fairly slow ram) and an athalon 64. Your computer in general should be running slow as hell. I sell computers for a living and even new computers with 1 gb of ram, dual core processors, and vist premium run slow. You need 2-3 gb of pc 5300 and a high end processor to run vista ultimate WELL as in not SLOW. Downgrade to vista premium or basic. Hell downgrade to xp and you will be fine.

edit: read the rest of this, an anti-virus is a very resource intensive program. Along with vista ultimate your computer should have been running super slow. I would look into downgrading to xp.

lol although i understand what your saying, you can make vista work fine on 1gb of ram , ultimate included. Ive dealt with so many customers who talk to a "computer Expert" who always tell them to downgrade to xp. it's so laughable, most of these "experts" dont realise that a brand new computer has NO DRIVERS for xp, and it would be cheaper just to get a second gig of ram then to buy a legal copy of xp.

they all call me at work with issues then the nextwords out htier mouth are always "i think its vista" its like why the fuck did you buy it if you think its vista, ive yet to be in a computer place that doesnt have a unit there you can toy with so its thier dumb asses for buying shit they have no idea how to use

yeah true. they can go to the store and play with vista a lil to see if they like it and if they buy it then everythings on them now.

as for the post from asko. yes i agree. you definately need 2 gigs of ram and a 2.0 dual core or higher to run vista "fast". but when you do meet those simple requirments, it runs very smooth and i love everything about it.

im off to computer science class so ill be back later. peace.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

lol although i understand what your saying, you can make vista work fine on 1gb of ram , ultimate included. Ive dealt with so many customers who talk to a "computer Expert" who always tell them to downgrade to xp. it's so laughable, most of these "experts" dont realise that a brand new computer has NO DRIVERS for xp, and it would be cheaper just to get a second gig of ram then to buy a legal copy of xp.

I'm not saying I'm an expert. I fiddle with them and (rarely) assume legality when dealing with xp. However, yes, in the legal world. It would be cheaper to get another gig of 2700 ram than get a copy of xp. Vista will work fine yes with 1 gb of ram. But your computer will perform much better on xp. Vista is just pack full of visual and useless effects that draw on your resources.