So I have been in the search for a while now and can't find anything about what I am looking for. There are some car chargers that are set up so that when the battery reaches maximum capacity the charger shuts off to prevent over charging damage, are there any phone chargers that share this same technology? By the time I go to bed at night my phone is on low battery but if I leave to charge overnight it will for sure over charge it. Anyone know of any chargers like this?

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

I don't think you need to worry about it overcharging. Every phone I've had since the mid/late 90's I've just thrown on the charger every night and let it be til morning and I've never had a battery go bad or not hold a charge as long as it should from doing so. I usually keep my phones 1.5-2 years at a time so it's not like I'm getting rid of them before I would notice an issue.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Well I have seen a lot of people say to be careful of doing that with the galaxy s3,I even have a friend who does what you say, just leave it on all the time to charge. Their galaxy galaxy s3 can only hold its charge for the good part of half a day with barely even using it.

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

at least what apple does with their idevices is this=

once the battery reaches max (100%) and the charger stays on, it smiply decharges slightly and recharges slightly, to prevent battery damage.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

I have an S3 and can tell you it's because the battery life just sucks on them. They have too much extra stuff that automatically runs in the background so I went through mine and stopped all the processes I didn't need running and then downloaded Juice Defender and my battery will last all day with moderate usage now. Samsung acknowledged that it's a problem so there is a bigger battery available but it's $50 and the replacement back plate is a little bigger than the stock one.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

well I don't have a problem with the battery life. 1 of the first apps that I had downloaded was Juice Defender, I can get my phone to last a day and a half with moderate usage. I have actually done the research and iPhones have a hell of a lot worse battery life than that galaxy s3.

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

well I don't have a problem with the battery life. 1 of the first apps that I had downloaded was Juice Defender, I can get my phone to last a day and a half with moderate usage. I have actually done the research and iPhones have a hell of a lot worse battery life than that galaxy s3.

i dont agree with that...

my wife has an s3 i have an iphone 5 mine always last longer then hers and im even on mine more then her.

battery life all depends on wifi usage, screen brightness, 3g/4g usage, tons of variables. You can't say iphones have a terrible battery because youve done "research"

Archived