damn bro...sorry for your loss, good luck on the build...that is a great way to have his memory live on...

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

I was thinking of painting some type of memorial on the box. I'm just not sure what to do. If I do it, I'll have to get a stencil. I may look into getting it airbrushed? Really not sure yet. Thanks again for all the comments.

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

I'm sorry for your loss bro.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

OK, here is the progress from today. I jumped over to the 4 pack on the back dash. I don't have the fabric yet but the 6X9's are installed & hopefully will get wired up tomorrow. I removed the factory cd changer from the trunk to make room for an amp rack. I hope to have this project finished up in a day or 2. Here are some pics from today.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

dj2q.jpg

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

dj2q.jpg

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

dj2q.jpg

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thats all the pics from today.

dj2q.jpg

Archived