Fi BTL N2 Fully Loaded 15s D1 800 Shipped

Selling or Trading my FI BTL N2 Fully Load 15's. They are D1 coils, still very stiff. One sub is in great condition, the other is the same except the basket was cracked during shipping but has been fixed with a JB weld. Selling because i really need the money, will also trade for some other 15s that are less power. Other trades are welcome to as long as it doesnt require cash on my end.. Any questions let me know, reply/PM/ Text 6036616618IMG_1157_zps000edf48.jpg

IMG_1160_zpsb53a15ed.jpg

IMG_1164_zpsf63ba89e.jpg

IMG_1163_zps7c3db3fe.jpg

IMG_1162_zps827eacaa.jpg

IMG_1166_zps41c9b70e.jpgIMG_1159_zpse75be09b.jpg

IMG_1158_zps4531172b.jpg

IMG_1167_zps317236d5.jpg

Interested in a pair of DD 3512d's with carbon caps and only about 2 hours of play on them?

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Why don't you tell potential buyers about the coil rubbing?

For background...

I sold these subs to him for $650 not 2 weeks ago. A few days ago he tells me the sub was damaged during shipping and the coil is rubbing. Says the cone can hardly be pushed in without hearing the coil scraping. A couple hours later, he says he "worked on it" and the rubbing isn't as noticeable. The next day he says the coil isn't rubbing.

It sounded to me like he didn't want to deal with a shipping claim.

Maybe you could shed some more light on this.

SMD Super Seller/Buyer

Audison----Hertz----Rainbow

Why don't you tell potential buyers about the coil rubbing?

For background...

I sold these subs to him for $650 not 2 weeks ago. A few days ago he tells me the sub was damaged during shipping and the coil is rubbing. Says the cone can hardly be pushed in without hearing the coil scraping. A couple hours later, he says he "worked on it" and the rubbing isn't as noticeable. The next day he says the coil isn't rubbing.

It sounded to me like he didn't want to deal with a shipping claim.

Maybe you could shed some more light on this.

Because i threw it is a box and played it and it was fine... and i visually looked through the basket and looked at the coil and it looked fine. its beyond me why it was scrapping..and yeah i wanted to avoid dealing with shipping claims things because i didnt feel like waiting however long it would have taken.. but if the rubbing hadnt changed i would have gone through with that....

EDIT: i apologie for not putting that, i needed to get these up and my amp asap because of unexpected bills...basically going backwards on this build

Because i really need the money and needed to least break even to be honest and figured to someone else its still a much cheaper option than buying new

Sorry if the price increase makes me look like an asshole or whatever im just trying to figure some s**t out financially as i said before. Also mind you he originally had them selling for 800 shipped and slowly went down in price to get them sold.

Archived