>>>SAMSUNG GALAXY S4<<<

my one and only complaint? battery. I play a lot of games and that drains... like i leave work at 100%, get home and it's at around 97%. ok, sure, i mean it's doin a lot of stuff. I hop on a game for literally like 2 hours and down to about 60% AT BEST. So... multiple batteries, extended batteries, chargers... are a MUST. But... that's same with any smart phone.

dang out of all the smart phones ive had this by far last the longest

you can turn your screen down to conserve battery life too

XS-power1.jpg

my one and only complaint? battery. I play a lot of games and that drains... like i leave work at 100%, get home and it's at around 97%. ok, sure, i mean it's doin a lot of stuff. I hop on a game for literally like 2 hours and down to about 60% AT BEST. So... multiple batteries, extended batteries, chargers... are a MUST. But... that's same with any smart phone.

2 hours on a game and you're only down to 60%? shit on my s3 i'm down to 30% when I get home from school without playing much games.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

maybe he means ... he is gaming like xbox/ps3 for two hours and the phone in standby goes down to 60%?lol

2 hours on a game and you're only down to 60%? shit on my s3 i'm down to 30% when I get home from school without playing much games.

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

I picked an S4 for my wife and myself last week and I still am amazing myself daily with it's capabilities everyday. I find something new that it does or can do constantly. I am still tweaking settings to get it how I like it, and I do need a screen protector and case still.....any suggestions?

I picked an S4 for my wife and myself last week and I still am amazing myself daily with it's capabilities everyday. I find something new that it does or can do constantly. I am still tweaking settings to get it how I like it, and I do need a screen protector and case still.....any suggestions?

best screen protectors are made by zagg, they are called invisishield, expensive but well worth it, case, it all depends, I personally like otterboxes on such expensive phones, none of those cheap rubber cases.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

I use this 25 dolla screen protector that is washable and reusable. Its a one time buy. I can't remember the brand but its 25 bucks I bounced my s2 skyrocket face down and slid about 10 feet on concrete .minor un noticeable scuff on it. Kept my screen on the s2 brand new.

XS-power1.jpg

I had an otterbox on my last phone and it was good for protection, but was kinda bulky. If I can find one for less than retail, I may get one, but I refuse to pay retail.

I bit the bullet and picked it up today and maaaaaan is it a change from my iphone (not bashing). I cant figure out how to make it auto scroll or any of this fancy touch free stuff you guys have mentioned yet though. The literature that came with the phone was useless. Lol

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

this is exactly what i run cheaper on line, $18.00

white

http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/accessories/screen-protectors/sku6580421.html#fbid=ouXG2Bd0QEB

black

http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/accessories/screen-protectors/sku6580420.html#fbid=ouXG2Bd0QEB

I ran this on my last phone as stated, its the best screen protector i have used on any phone.

"Visor XT for the Samsung Galaxy S 4 is an advanced screen protector specifically redesigned to protect your Galaxy's gorgeous touchscreen from scratches.

Unlike other screen protectors that require tedious installation procedures and often result in unwanted air bubbles or hindered touchscreen performance, Moshi's proprietary design and patented technology allows the iVisor to be installed in seconds without any air bubbles, making it the easiest-to-install screen protector on the market today.

Further, its multi-layer construction enables unimpeded touch sensitivity while retaining clarity.

"

XS-power1.jpg

I bit the bullet and picked it up today and maaaaaan is it a change from my iphone (not bashing). I cant figure out how to make it auto scroll or any of this fancy touch free stuff you guys have mentioned yet though. The literature that came with the phone was useless. Lol

you'll more than likely like it more than your iphone, pretty much everyone I know that has done the switch prefer the android once they get the hang of it.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Archived