Lets talk about WHEEL SPACERS... thoughts? discuss?

hubcentric wheel adapters........much safer and better for the car than simply sticking spacer rings in there...2" is quite a bit I don't have an extreme amount of experience with them but I'm sure people who have will give you some input

Oh dude,.. thank you!!..

There are HUBCENTRIC ones out there, that cost more....

Can you explain more???

well the thing that's best about hubcentric is that instead of just putting a spacer ring on and making less room for the lugnut to have on the wheel stud, a hubcentric wheel adapter actually extends the studs out so that the lugs can still have enough to screw on too. They also keep the wheel perfectly centered. With the hubcentrics you also won't get the nasty vibrations that non hubcentric spacer rings will give you...Not to mention that that lack of stud length for the lugnut is unsafe

"hubcentric" means it has the center piece on the spacer. So it fits on your hub perfectly instead of being held on solely by the studs. There are spacers with studs and no hubcentric machines center

AGAIN, THAT is the ONE answer i needed... thanks again bud!!.. im going on EBAY right now...

before

IMG_2483.jpg

after

:( can't find a picture

Fail lol. Op as long as you get some with hubcentric rings you should be good

1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz7r.png

sorry for the late reply

couldn't find a better pic

spac.jpg

Looks great. Obviously if you can run them on that weight hog, id be MORE than able on my lil ride.

And these are the 1.25" width you spoke of? Correct?

Do you plan on lowering it at all? If so you may want to wait on getting spacers. Having them flush with the body panels might cause rubbing if you lower it, with mine dropped and the weight of the system caused my back to sit low, if i spaced them out too much they would have rubbed the inner wheel well.

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s