Seems like Ubisoft is CoDifying a few of it's games. I called it when Revelations was released. Yearly releases of the main games since AC2, and plenty of mobile/handheld spinoffs mixed in as well.

I still haven't finished the first one. When I first tried playing it, I had the invisible ground glitch so everything was just floating (the Desmond parts were fine). Made the first main part almost impossible (the cave part at the very beginning), also seeing floating buildings in the first "city" was weird as well. I quit playing it. I bought the 5 main games during a recent Steam sale, just never got around to playing them (ground issue wasn't present this last time I tried AC1).

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

They released videos and more details on it today. Looks like half naval missions, half land missions. I loved the naval mission in AC3 so excited about that.

Yea, not sure I'm crazy about that, I really liked SOME of the naval missions but others were really annoying to get 100% sync and they had a bunch of glitches............

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Well it's basically naval dependent from what I see now, some land obviously but mostly naval based. It will be out October 29th if they don't change the date

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

• 3 weeks later...

I heard they are already working on the next AC game lol

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

jesus I give up on AC for now.

I missed Alan.

LOL why did I barely find out right now that AC3 has DLC, not only that but the 2ND part of the DLC was released a couple of weeks ago. I didn't even know they had a first part! Even though the wolf cloak and Eagle flight look/sound dope I'm not gonna spend an extra $20 esp since I read a review saying its not that great, and there is still 1 more DLC to go.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

i gave my copy away for free so I'm not too disappointing about missing the DLC lol

I missed Alan.