Sonic Electronix

prefab isn't helping the situation!

$80 for a month old pair of subs in a box. dont expect too much lol

and my JL is in the HO prefab and its badass lol

yet you want to compare it to 2 CVR 10s...

they dont compare. but they are almost as loud. just wanted to see and mybe put them in my junker car or just resale them

Without music, life would be an error

617e60cd351cb957c3e88028c33677c352.png

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

You bought kickers.

Your avatar says it all :P
x2

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

cvr's dont really like anything over rated power. even if clean.

That statement is false Kranny

I've fed mine 900 rms in an oversized box(2.3 cu ft, they are rated at 300 rms when put in that box), and they were fine

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

1. They're kickers..

2. You need to set your gains properly. If you dont know or cant do it properly, tune it by ear.. If distortion starts theres your point just back it off... Thats the ghetto way but hey it s better than going blind!

2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo :( )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/

1. They're kickers..

2. You need to set your gains properly. If you dont know or cant do it properly, tune it by ear.. If distortion starts theres your point just back it off... Thats the ghetto way but hey it s better than going blind!

No, and NO

Gains need to be set with either an Oscope or DD-1 to not clip. DMM if neither is accessible

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

my gosh... did every noob's ears ring, directing them to this thread to talk shit? I'm just saying... the bullshit vs help ratio is pretty out of whack in here. I'm glad some guys actually came to help the guy.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

my gosh... did every noob's ears ring, directing them to this thread to talk shit? I'm just saying... the bullshit vs help ratio is pretty out of whack in here. I'm glad some guys actually came to help the guy.

i agree. thank you to the guys who actually had helpful advice.

everyone who showed just to call me dumb for buying kickers?

you can screw yourself lol. i know they are not going to be as good as my JL, that wasnt the point of getting them

i cant find my multimeter so i am going to ask a guy on base that installs systems as his part time job to help me out tomorow

i agree. thank you to the guys who actually had helpful advice.

everyone who showed just to call me dumb for buying kickers?

you can screw yourself lol. i know they are not going to be as good as my JL, that wasnt the point of getting them

i cant find my multimeter so i am going to ask a guy on base that installs systems as his part time job to help me out tomorow

I can reccommend you a good box for the 10's, prefab never does an sub justice, and don't listen to the people who's giving you shit about running Kicker

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

ive heard kicker that get loud, just not a huge fan of the sound. im most likely going to build a box for the JL before the kickers, but Ill take any help offered lol. might build a box for both and see what can get louder just for kicks.

Archived