DC Power Price - Is it me or is this a bit high?

Guest DC Power Kyle

I was going to say... LOL. The only way its 300 dollars is if we are doing a recase to another vehicle + externally regulating... glad you're all situated.

Guest DC Power Kyle

Wooa and they say they have bad customer service

Doesn't look like :)

We've been working VERY hard on improving. I'm glad people are starting to notice. :nuts:

I was going to say... LOL. The only way its 300 dollars is if we are doing a recase to another vehicle + externally regulating... glad you're all situated.

Yup, thanks for getting me sorted out!

I forgot to ask something on the phone.. Lol

How much power does the regulator draw? I'm trying to figure out what gauge wire I need to wire the thing up with

I did email... feb 21 and still waitin on reply. JUST SAYIN. But also, I'm in no rush. Waiting on tax refund then if still no answer by then? I will call. Maybe even just ask for Kyle. No matter who answers, "Is Kyle there?" Haha.

Sheena = pedobear

Guest DC Power Kyle

I did email... feb 21 and still waitin on reply. JUST SAYIN. But also, I'm in no rush. Waiting on tax refund then if still no answer by then? I will call. Maybe even just ask for Kyle. No matter who answers, "Is Kyle there?" Haha.
I handle the tickets and to be honest since we've lost two employees, Dave and I are manning the phones and I am the only one doing tickets. On top of doing the Phones and Tickets, I am in charge of programming the website and handling all of that shnazz. Literally I can't keep up but I try. Just give us a call if anyone needs support of that nature. We will get you taken care of.

Will do. I wasn't tryin to be mean or whatnot. I'm in no rush, waiting on the refund. Don't really want to know much info until I have the cash to pay and soon as I find out I got that refund? Pickin up the phone and calling you. No offense to Dave (I don't know him) but you definitely have a great positive rep for handling people so will be asking for you.

And sorry to hear about losing two employees. I know that's never easy man.

Sheena = pedobear

Archived