Android Head units

I'm just going to sit and laugh and watch this turn into a Wellington/VVME thread.

I'm hoping for a 412cvx level amount of butthurt

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

you have all this fantastic Mac equipment in your house. Thats crazy because thats how they make your music you listen to before you get it. In todays world they use the same equipment for PA sound. The processors for your head unit X-overs and etc are not that strong and fast. not to be smart but what was your point. all digital. its a car radio i cant with this guy. but thats your choice.

I never once called you a fool so not only can you not spell you cant read very well either. Since you're so set on one of these great units go ahead and buy it. A youtube video doesnt mean a thing to me. Exo is an absolute novice but yet has one of the largest followings out there and people who think hes car audio elite. Any tom dick or harry can post a review. now tell me why on earth i should have to contact a company to get information as a consumer? Want me to tell you? Because its not marketed to someone who cares about those figures. Its marketed to someone like you who just thinks it looks cool. We wont even mention its running an os thats about 4 versions old. None of the stuff you listed appeals to me. If I wanted that I would do something custom because I can do that. That way I can retain my car audiophile head units stellar audio features. No matter what App you put on it for tweaking it still lacks the actual abilities if the processing section is not there. I have an andriod phone a tablet and enough iproducts in my house to know that they are not meant for a great listening experience.

King dingalingIts not finished till i say so Bit@^!

The best point he makes there is about who it's marketed to. Most of us would go straight to looking at the specs when buying something. It's marketed to people who like "shiny things". I wouldn't waste my money on it.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

did not say that you are i just stated it was not welcome. not just for you. sensitive

LOL

Mad bro is mad.

Carry on young buck, you've got a lot to learn.

Please, again, quote me exactly where I was ignorant and negative. If you cannot do that successfully, well then, you have clearly stated and accepted your ignorance kid.

has any one looked at the specs yet? if the specs dont add up then down the product. When you rebuild a woofer some times it does not say the name brand but the guts are up to specs. what do you do with this product? all i am saying is look in to it before you dismiss it,

Oh yea, most sensitive guy in the thread right here kid.

Pretty sure it was me that you quoted in your response that stated the ignorance.

Go ahead, read it again. I'll wait.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived