Why do people argue on car audio forums more than other forums?

because there are too many brand nuthuggers in car audio.... sundown is best, no DC is best, no Skar is best... it never ends lol

PYLE IS BEST NAOW YOU STFU AN GO HOME!!!!!

Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893

real men dont use fuses :D

Neither do morons
Says the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.

because there are too many brand nuthuggers in car audio.... sundown is best, no DC is best, no Skar is best... it never ends lol

lulzzzz that's what I run all pyle in my car :twirl:

OP, I have seen many cases where it is the new member being ignorant in a sense and acting out

On a deisel truck forum (and others) there might be that one guy trolling with the dumb question like you should put gas in a deisel but the rest of the forum either ignores him or boots him. Most people are there for tech advice and looking for real information. They could brand bash, Chevy vs, Ford vs Dodge but it rarely happens. Most of the people respect each other in the communities. I know there are the serious audio guys that want to learn and share information but it seems like the minority. Is it a age thing because the age is typically lower on a car audio forum than others or is it something else?

I don't see much arguing. But then again I don't really go in any other section besides this one :lol2: from what I gather, this is one of those things where people tend to think they know their shit when they actually don't and spread bad advice constantly and won't listen to what people have to say who actually knows what they are talking about.

Imagine on the diesel forum that 20 times a day somebody states that its okay to put gas in a Diesel engine and gets pissed when you say that's not true and this happens every day with a new misinformed person. Would get old after awhile right? Shitty example but I'm sure you catch my drift

Daewoo Leganza with Commodore 64 installed in the dash.

come on now guys, lets keep on topic so this thread doesnt sprial out of control

*EDIT** let the OP of this thread see if he can find his answer out :unknw:

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

And if that is the case everyone wants to be the best at what they do so everyone is striving to be the king of the douches :drink40:

Maybe we are all just douches :shrug:

Daewoo Leganza with Commodore 64 installed in the dash.

Hey, its just a discussion and a way to get my post count up :BART:

and negative post count.

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

Archived