Second Skin Audio

I have started to look at Stinger Roadkill and it seems like it will be one of my top choices. you mention that you feel like you wasted money on Audio Technix. Why do you feel this way. Just wanting to hear you oppinion.

What is your opinion on Murdermat? I hear its somewhat the same as Audiotechnix, but I dont have any experience with either of them.

more expensive than Knu and audio technix

basically the same as audio technix and knu

i am officially bias towards deadners after the SECOND time i felt like i wasted money on audio technix

stinger road kill is the BEST (amount/cost/thickness) out their

120 bucks for 80+ mill 36 sq ft

got a "sample" of the old 80 mil (tan adhesive) and it was melted together and all gooey (USPS PRIORITY) so like 4 day transit time

then 3 days later when i got my 40 sq ft of it.. it still had the same problem... all melted to its self (at that time they sold it on the roll)

well i just got my "60 mil" 40 sq ft pack today and its REALLY thin... like fatmat 50 mil thickness im going to have to double layer it which if i knew it would have been this thin i would have just bought another roadkill bulk pack

other than that the rubber "foil" he now uses feels cheap and ineffective (their is a reason thick foil is used not rubber shit)

i did a whole rite up like 6 months ago on all of the deadener ive used

fat mat

hush mat

rattle trap

second skin damp pro

roadkill (and roadkill "Stealth")

2 different types of audio technix (now)

dynamat

and i think ive used some of that cheap shit off ebay a year ago or so (cheaper than fat mat lol)

imho (MY opinion!!!) nothing compares to roadkill for the quantity, thickness and price

if i had no budget id defiantly get secondskin damp pro all day!

but the only suitable replacement in my eye's is stinger roadkill (the stealth is a little thinner than regular)

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

i love how this is a vendors section and everyone is talking about using a bunch of other companies products :rofl: if this was in the sundown section and everyone started saying go DC or go DD it'd be world war III lol

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

i love how this is a vendors section and everyone is talking about using a bunch of other companies products :rofl: if this was in the sundown section and everyone started saying go DC or go DD it'd be world war III lol

O_o i didnt even know it was in a vendor section i thought it was in "general"

secondskin ftw?

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

O_o i didnt even know it was in a vendor section i thought it was in "general"

secondskin ftw?

x2 The second skin vendors are awesome. I remember back in the p&s debates, they urged you to not use p&s and buy actual deadener, even if it wasn't second skin. Imo that says something about a company when they say that.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

If it helps. I like secondskin a lot. My favorite I've worked with so far :) Only complaint was price. But I might jump on the free shipping. I need some sludge.