Offroad mud/clay tire recommendations? *10 pics*

My brother-in-law is a big time mud bogger and can tell you from my experience with him that Boggers are your best bet. I had TSL's on my K5 and they did ok but still seemed to hold the mud as bad as BFG M/T's did.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

I know my truck looks like a pavement queen but I do take it offroad a lot. Those BF Goodrich are really nice offroad tires most people love them. I can honestly say I love my Nitto Trail Grapplers had them on my 17s and now I have them on my 22s. No experience in clay with them but they do great in the mud and sand, I've walked the ol girl down some nasty trails.

DAA47896-65BF-4F87-A494-522CB4AFF2F9-715

74CD55A7-5452-49ED-8E9F-94308C2274BB-715

8292931180_b8d53f22b8_b.jpg
F150 Offroad by ibf150, on Flickr

42EE556A-FA3D-4FA6-BA47-9FA7411E69AF-715

My Build Thread 2005 F150 : 2005 F150 Center Console Build

Center Console - 3.2 cubes @ 35hz

4 RE Audio SRX10s - Pure Audio 3000.1

8 6.5 Soundstream SME.658 - Soundstream TN4.900D

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

lugs are too close together for clay type mud

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

@lifted_silverado Winter Haven, FL da 863 haha. I live in New Orleans now, but I still go back and visit at least twice a year though.

My Build Thread 2005 F150 : 2005 F150 Center Console Build

Center Console - 3.2 cubes @ 35hz

4 RE Audio SRX10s - Pure Audio 3000.1

8 6.5 Soundstream SME.658 - Soundstream TN4.900D

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

Nitro trail grappler, nitro mud grappler, toyo mud terrain (real long lasting mud tire) pro comp mud terrain, mickey Thompson Baja claw, mickey Thompson mtz

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

@lifted_silverado Winter Haven, FL da 863 haha. I live in New Orleans now, but I still go back and visit at least twice a year though.

Haha oh yea the good ole 863. Nice to see another member from around here.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Archived