where are my pwxs

bassaddiction

FT-1s started shipping on wednesday and PWXs will begin shipping out on Tuesday.

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

I bet its coming in on a ship. Its much cheaperto fill shipping containers and float it across.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

did crescendo screw up again

anyway where do i put 4 pwxs 6.5 in a regular cab

i got an 8 in each door

2 6.5 in middle

and 6x9 in b pillars

runing out of room what u guy think

It says on their website that they are out of stock lol. If you order something and it's out of stock, I think you should be prepared to wait until they are in stock

They were supposed to restock early - mid January. Some "extended holiday" closed their factory for 22 consecutive days.

did crescendo screw up again

anyway where do i put 4 pwxs 6.5 in a regular cab

i got an 8 in each door

2 6.5 in middle

and 6x9 in b pillars

runing out of room what u guy think

It says on their website that they are out of stock lol. If you order something and it's out of stock, I think you should be prepared to wait until they are in stock

They were supposed to restock early - mid January. Some "extended holiday" closed their factory for 22 consecutive days.

Chinese New Year....the boat didn't leave port cause of the Holiday...

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

Hello,

This is a mass email update sent to all customers who have pending website orders for Mezzo/CZ components, FT1 supertweeters, or PWX midrange speakers.

As some of you may already know, due to our international airfreight company not fulfilling the scheduled pickup of our FT1 supertweeters and component speakers cargo from our factory last Monday(1/21/13), the products did not become in stock on Thursday 1/24/13 like anticipated.

This would be a minor discrepancy that could have quickly been resolved with minimal delay but due to the Chinese extended holiday AKA Spring Festival, our factory closed on 1/23/13 and remains closed for 22 consecutive days. For this reason our airfrieght cargo can't be dispatched until mid February and as such will not be in stock until ETA February 26th which is then when all pending orders will be shipped out from our facility.

We understand many of you have been waiting patiently for your gear and while it can be considered the fault of our shipper, ultimately it is us that needed to make sure and confirm all the cargo was picked up as scheduled and departed, which didn't happen.

For that reason there are 2 options for our valued customers:

1.) If you would like a refund for whatever reason, please respond to this email notifying of such.

2.) If you want to keep your order intact, please respond to this email notifying us of your decision. All customers that would like to hold on to their order will be granted a Promotional Code for our website for $20-80 off their next order of $100 or more, depending on what product(s) the customer's pending order was for.

Your patience is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Archived