where are my pwxs

bassaddiction

I never got that email, strange.

Did you order directly from Crescendo or from a dealer? Orionstang never got the email either, but he ordered through a dealer I believe.

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

Lol they'e stated on their site for how long they'll be out of stock, I don't know why you're all so buttflustered about it.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Hello,

This is a mass email update sent to all customers who have pending website orders for Mezzo/CZ components, FT1 supertweeters, or PWX midrange speakers.

As some of you may already know, due to our international airfreight company not fulfilling the scheduled pickup of our FT1 supertweeters and component speakers cargo from our factory last Monday(1/21/13), the products did not become in stock on Thursday 1/24/13 like anticipated.

This would be a minor discrepancy that could have quickly been resolved with minimal delay but due to the Chinese extended holiday AKA Spring Festival, our factory closed on 1/23/13 and remains closed for 22 consecutive days. For this reason our airfrieght cargo can't be dispatched until mid February and as such will not be in stock until ETA February 26th which is then when all pending orders will be shipped out from our facility.

We understand many of you have been waiting patiently for your gear and while it can be considered the fault of our shipper, ultimately it is us that needed to make sure and confirm all the cargo was picked up as scheduled and departed, which didn't happen.

For that reason there are 2 options for our valued customers:

1.) If you would like a refund for whatever reason, please respond to this email notifying of such.

2.) If you want to keep your order intact, please respond to this email notifying us of your decision. All customers that would like to hold on to their order will be granted a Promotional Code for our website for $20-80 off their next order of $100 or more, depending on what product(s) the customer's pending order was for.

Your patience is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

They gave me 25 bux off next purchase over 100. I think they should throw in free shipping for the EXTRA delay.

I never got that email, strange.

Did you order directly from Crescendo or from a dealer? Orionstang never got the email either, but he ordered through a dealer I believe.

Directly from crescendo store.

Lol they'e stated on their site for how long they'll be out of stock, I don't know why you're all so buttflustered about it.

Not Butthurt, Only problem i have is the website says feb 26th, and they have not communicated with me at all on the status. Like i said, i haven't heard a peep from them. I even checked my spam email and nothing. I guess i got missed in the mass email. I don't even know what email to reply to since i didn't get one. lol

Ehh they said they would be closed I believe for SBN. That's probably why no one is receiving emails right now. Don't know.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

I will never understand. People want the best products at the cheapest possible price, shipped next hour by tube technology at no extra charge.

Crescendo, FI/AA are just a couple brands where it is nothing new to wait. They do everything they can, but somehow it is never enough. To the people who will wait, hopefully it isn't much longer. To the people bitching, get your refund and go somewhere else. Don't expect to pay half for similar products and then pissed when it wasn't here the hour they said it would. This company deals directly from the manufacturer, this saves money and costs, but obviously there isn't going to be a huge surplus waiting in line for distribution.

I just don't get it.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I will never understand. People want the best products at the cheapest possible price, shipped next hour by tube technology at no extra charge.

Crescendo, FI/AA are just a couple brands where it is nothing new to wait. They do everything they can, but somehow it is never enough. To the people who will wait, hopefully it isn't much longer. To the people bitching, get your refund and go somewhere else. Don't expect to pay half for similar products and then pissed when it wasn't here the hour they said it would. This company deals directly from the manufacturer, this saves money and costs, but obviously there isn't going to be a huge surplus waiting in line for distribution.

I just don't get it.

Hope that's not directed at me, I have said all along i am not mad. I just wanted some communication. That is not too much to ask. Seems somehow i got missed on that email for some reason. Now that i know what is going on it's no big deal.

It's not to you, or anyone specific. I was ranting because these threads get so annoying every time to come up. I tried separating the people waiting and the people bitching. I know what it's like to wait on equipment, but if that was truly an issue for people they shouldn't be going to the cheapest quality product they can find.

Once again, to no one specific. Unless the shoe fits :)

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I just don't get it.

I understood what the wait was all about, and I was okay with it (a little disappointed, but not mad). The thing that makes me a bit angry is that it doesn't seem like they've been putting in an effort to keep their customers up to date on what is actually happening. The only way I've found out about the status of FT-1s and PWXs is from browsing through pictures on their facebook where people have asked about it. It surely can't take too much time to write out a short email explaining when the products will be shipped. And sure, they do have great prices on their products, but that shouldn't mean that they can let their customer service go to crap.

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

Archived