Crescendo customer service

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa these pwxs better be the best pro drivers i ever heard and cuse me hearing loss. i was going to get the Soundstream SM.654P and i could of had them 4 weeks ago, but i heard so many good things about the pwxs. :WTFBubble:

I heard good things about them too,that's why I wanted a pair of the 6.5's just for midbass but don't guess they're ever going to get them back in stock. Been waiting to order some since Dec but I've decided to go with some DD W6.5's instead being that they're in stock at a local shop and he gives me good prices considering I've been doing business with him for 5 years.

Customer service has a lot to do with the price. Do us a favor, get your refund and next time don't buy the cheapest thing you could find. Next time you won't have to keep worrying because you don't have it yet. Trust me, if it's been as long as it has been and your sick of it, then go a different route. Pretty freaking easy.

Oh. You probably were in love with the price.

Thats ludicrous. Customers should expect no service whatsoever if they pay $10 instead of $100? Crescendo is not the cheapest, neither the most expensive. I think this is the major problem with car audio catalog companies. As long as a company throws an image out on the web and beats the next guy, thats all people care about. Companies like Skar and DC Audio have relatively cheap prices and by far excellent customer service than what I've seen from ANY of these other online companies. The problem is most of these online consumers only care about price. I can't see any of these companies progressing on a larger scale than they are not if they continue. They'll never be Kicker or JL if they dont change their business models.

No. You read that wrong. I'm not talking relatively cheap, nor have I said that cheap products have 0 customer service. Compare the DC 5.0, Skar 4500, sundown 4500, and the crescendo BC5500 on price. Do you see it being relative in price now? Didn't think so. You also are comparing all of them to the only direct company (I know AQ is too but I didn't list them), so they have the staffing and dealer base to help take care of issues, situations, and w questions as they arise. It is pretty obvious th company has cut out as much as possible in order to keep prices down, that includes staffing.

So....like I said but somehow was missed, go to DC, Sundown, Skar. You pay a little more but will get that customer service they are known for. But when you bought the cheapest quality product you can, how can you bitch about the customer service? You get what you pay for. Hell, how many people go back to a company SIMPLY because of the customer service?

Crescendo was late on the 3k, the BC line, the pro audio mids initial release, multi channel amp release, and even though the batteries were kept secret even those were later than expected. Nothing new with them. If you want it, you want it. You want top product, top CS, and want the product right now? Maybe it's time to look somewhere else.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

And who wants to be JL or Kicker anyways? I don't think even people true to the hobby want that. If you're referring to size of company and recognition of brand my mistake.

And who wants to be JL or Kicker anyways? I don't think even people true to the hobby want that. If you're referring to size of company and recognition of brand my mistake.

In reference to the original comment:

Today Kicker Audio employs over 220 people. Steve Irby is the current president of Kicker. Kicker and SoundGate products are now sold by over 1,500 authorized dealers in the USA. Their products are exported to over 2,000 dealers in approximately 50 countries.

And that applies to the conversation or original comment how?

Customer service has a lot to do with the price. Do us a favor, get your refund and next time don't buy the cheapest thing you could find. Next time you won't have to keep worrying because you don't have it yet. Trust me, if it's been as long as it has been and your sick of it, then go a different route. Pretty freaking easy.

Oh. You probably were in love with the price.

Thats ludicrous. Customers should expect no service whatsoever if they pay $10 instead of $100? Crescendo is not the cheapest, neither the most expensive. I think this is the major problem with car audio catalog companies. As long as a company throws an image out on the web and beats the next guy, thats all people care about. Companies like Skar and DC Audio have relatively cheap prices and by far excellent customer service than what I've seen from ANY of these other online companies. The problem is most of these online consumers only care about price. I can't see any of these companies progressing on a larger scale than they are not if they continue. They'll never be Kicker or JL if they dont change their business models.
No. You read that wrong. I'm not talking relatively cheap, nor have I said that cheap products have 0 customer service. Compare the DC 5.0, Skar 4500, sundown 4500, and the crescendo BC5500 on price. Do you see it being relative in price now? Didn't think so. You also are comparing all of them to the only direct company (I know AQ is too but I didn't list them), so they have the staffing and dealer base to help take care of issues, situations, and w questions as they arise. It is pretty obvious th company has cut out as much as possible in order to keep prices down, that includes staffing.

So....like I said but somehow was missed, go to DC, Sundown, Skar. You pay a little more but will get that customer service they are known for. But when you bought the cheapest quality product you can, how can you bitch about the customer service? You get what you pay for. Hell, how many people go back to a company SIMPLY because of the customer service?

Crescendo was late on the 3k, the BC line, the pro audio mids initial release, multi channel amp release, and even though the batteries were kept secret even those were later than expected. Nothing new with them. If you want it, you want it. You want top product, top CS, and want the product right now? Maybe it's time to look somewhere else.

Not sure if you have noticed, but Crescendo has raised their prices, they are no longer $100 cheaper than everyone else, they are now right on par with everyone.

Oh and I do call bullshit on paying for customer service. If you want to run a business and be successful, you dont go to SBN when you know you have customers that have been waiting for orders, you stay in the office, fill those orders and answer your email. SBN will be there next year, your customers might not!

there will be problems with CS when your ordering products that aren't in stock and waiting on a shipment to come in on a boat from China, manufacturing and shipping delays from Chinese New Year, along with SEMA and now SBN...

now I can see going with a proven product at a cheaper price and sacrificing some CS, but when you have problems and already contacted them and then they give you the run around or completely ignore you that's totally unacceptable...

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

You're telling me you've never paid more for customer service? Ever? You've never gone to a specific brand because you know, regardless of the price, you will get taken care of? I call bull on that. Anyone these days should know something about that.

I don't know their prices actually, I personally have no crescendo gear in any of my rides. I'll double check but last I got quotes for some of the 5k+ amps it was a lot more than a $100 difference

Archived