Scott Bowman hits the "Brown Note" with EXO

Their was someone that laid down in the back of my box but made me turn it off after a couple seconds i think he was grabbing his throat anybody know who that was my friend had it on video but it was to dark to see.

94 Blazer 4th order 6 NS 15s 3 NS1s 21 XS Power Batteries 3 Mechman SMD350s 1 Mechman 2703rd place at SBN 2010,2011,2012 5 woofers+

2nd place 5 woofers+ SBN 2013

Thanks for coming in and clearing that up EXO haha. I've seen a lot of bass faces and a lot of reactions from Scott's truck, but this was by far the funniest, most gnarliest reaction I've seen to date.

Glad to hear that your pants and ass made it out of there in the same fashion that they went in there :good:

Sensai, I wanna get in the port first. It'll be brutal.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Thanks for coming in and clearing that up EXO haha. I've seen a lot of bass faces and a lot of reactions from Scott's truck, but this was by far the funniest, most gnarliest reaction I've seen to date.

Glad to hear that your pants and ass made it out of there in the same fashion that they went in there :good:

some kid at the show already did it.. :( i head he didnt last to long though

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

some kid at the show already did it.. :( i head he didnt last to long though

:ninja:

Yeah he did not.. i am curious next time i do some testing i am going to see what it does on the meter in the back of my box

94 Blazer 4th order 6 NS 15s 3 NS1s 21 XS Power Batteries 3 Mechman SMD350s 1 Mechman 2703rd place at SBN 2010,2011,2012 5 woofers+

2nd place 5 woofers+ SBN 2013

I'm going to say it's a 165+ inside the back of the box. But none the less, I really want a demo of this thing. Unfortunately I don't see any east coast trips in my future.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Shit happens! nah but in all realness, Exos a real good guy I been watching his videos a long time. He has even actually taken the time to reply to alot of comments I have made when alot of people wont even take the time to that kind of thing. Im not gonna go poking fun at him even tho he obviously has a good heart about people talking " shit " about him.

That setup is straight beast mode! This video would make me iffy on even demoing that putting myself in that position LOL...DAMN!

Archived