Sound Qubed 6.5 comp opinion

T.A.G. Audio

My audioque pro audio's are loud as HELL. You've heard them allen... And they keep up with my T2's on 75 watts on less than 50 watts. I havnt told you this allen but if you wanna go all AQ/SQ stuff the. Get the pro audio set(mid and tweet) Not the components. You can make/buy your own crossovers.

2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo :( )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/

I considered that and I feel like that would be a good option. Does anyone have any recomendations for a crossover?

03 Ford f150

2 Sa8 v2s

Ap 1800d...

Stinger 0 Guage

CA Auto/ Electric Big 3

Xs power d680 in parallel with new group 65 stocker

Soon to come another d680

Rockford Punch 6x8 3 ways in the front, Rockford Punch Pro 6.5s in the back

Soon to come Pioneers all around

Focal Solid 4 Speaker Amp

Kenwood KDC-X896

Memphis Line Driver

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160368-03-f150-king-ranch/

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/LabAudio502?feature=mhee

• 1 year later...

I have a set of the soundqubed components just sitting around i hook them up quick just to hear what they sound like and they pretty decent. They dont get to loud but they can do if ur not wanting loud. The PA and super tweets is what i would go with from soundqubed. I have the mids on there 125.4 amp and tweets have a bout 60rms on a mb quart amp. I have these speakers very loud and not like other ppl when they have PA speakers and tweeters just screatching in your ear and distorted as shit.You really have to take some time and tune PA speakers and super tweets and find the sweet spot, but the end result makes the hair stand up on you from just how crisp and loud these can sound.

2004 Grand Marquis
AA Mayhem 18
Crescendo 3500d
6.5's AQ Pro Audio
AQ Super Tweets
Image Dynamics 6x9
Soundqubed 125.4
MB Quart 80.4
144.2 db

GONZO

2013 Chrysler 300S

Granite Crystal Metallic Exterior

Inferno Red Interior

5.7 HEMI AWD

LMI Air Hammer Intake

Corsa exhaust

Custom Tune

u wont regret the pro audio speakers if you find there sweet spot with the amp crossover. i have mine 80hz-around 4500hz. soundqubed says usable frequencies up to 8khz but theres no need for that if you have there tweeter. They do have some nice midbass but if you eq the bass like 50hz and 80hz to high ull hear them kind of snap. Also there tweeters do not need much power i could even hook them up to the HU if i wanted and when u hear symbols on these tweeters they are very crisp and tight sounding without crackling. When put together they have a very loud clean clear sound to them with some tight midbass.

2004 Grand Marquis
AA Mayhem 18
Crescendo 3500d
6.5's AQ Pro Audio
AQ Super Tweets
Image Dynamics 6x9
Soundqubed 125.4
MB Quart 80.4
144.2 db

GONZO

2013 Chrysler 300S

Inferno Red Interior

5.7 HEMI AWD

LMI Air Hammer Intake

Corsa exhaust

Custom Tune

Did the nendos sound like crap? ive never heard them in person but ive always wanted to try them

2004 Grand Marquis
AA Mayhem 18
Crescendo 3500d
6.5's AQ Pro Audio
AQ Super Tweets
Image Dynamics 6x9
Soundqubed 125.4
MB Quart 80.4
144.2 db

GONZO

2013 Chrysler 300S

Inferno Red Interior

5.7 HEMI AWD

LMI Air Hammer Intake

Corsa exhaust

Custom Tune

i want to get them, there not that much deeper than the AQ ones i have but not sure if they will fit in my door locations. guess ill just have to buy them and see lol or even the sundown neopros id like to hear those

2004 Grand Marquis
AA Mayhem 18
Crescendo 3500d
6.5's AQ Pro Audio
AQ Super Tweets
Image Dynamics 6x9
Soundqubed 125.4
MB Quart 80.4
144.2 db

GONZO

2013 Chrysler 300S