JP and the TAHOE made a lil detour to New Orleans last night

Fuck JP

He tries to hard

I will give this guy credit ...

At EVERY show or event I go to, Johnathon is there. And at every event or show he goes to, He gives the crowd everything that vehcile has to offer ... Wide open for everyone to see ...

That truck / SUV has to have over thousands and thousands of people climbing in and out for demos ... all day long. Hell, he's worse that I am, he will jump in an drive miles and miles just to give demos to anyone crazy enough that wants to climb in that monster.

That truck only gets to rest when he is working on it or haveing someone work on it. I know the feeling, my truck practically gets the same treatment ...

I wish more people done this to promote our hobby ... Our sport would be much larger and more well known ...

That says alot for him, the sport we know that is car audio, the durability of his vehicle, and the products he tourchers at these events and shows ...

And he plays music !!! not just bass ... And will destroy that vehicle giving demos just to draw in a croud ...

One hell of a Ground Pounder if you ask someone like me thats been in the Car Audio competition show and event sceen for over 25+ years ...

Give em hell Johnathon Price !!! I will see you at the next BIG event pulling in the crouds ... As Usual

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived