Second Skin Audio

silver

then it is the dynamat extreme and you are fine to use it. i wouldnt layer one on top of the other thou (even thou u really shouldn't need to add more than 1 layer to begin with)

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

silver

then it is the dynamat extreme and you are fine to use it. i wouldnt layer one on top of the other thou (even thou u really shouldn't need to add more than 1 layer to begin with)

ok thank you.

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

^^^ that comment is retarded and technically the whole point of deadener is to cancel the sound of the metal you are "dampening"

If you have opposing sides of the car vibrating at different frequencies, you're creating different soundwaves constantly trying to overcome each other. The resulting sound waves left over are called residual sound and would most likely be lopsided which would probably result in a bad sounding system. Sometimes, the clash of fighting soundwaves creates the static sound most confuse for distortion.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

^^^ that comment is retarded and technically the whole point of deadener is to cancel the sound of the metal you are "dampening"

If you have opposing sides of the car vibrating at different frequencies, you're creating different soundwaves constantly trying to overcome each other. The resulting sound waves left over are called residual sound and would most likely be lopsided which would probably result in a bad sounding system. Sometimes, the clash of fighting soundwaves creates the static sound most confuse for distortion.

I was kinda more thinking doing the dynamat in the trunk and something else (second skin maybe? ;) ) for the rest of the car or visa versa,

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

I figured as much lol

My Build Log

Emporer sure didn't get that, lol

Edited by TeamHT

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?