Guest Posted March 5, 2013 Report Posted March 5, 2013 i'm looking for some equipment, and i have no idea where the hell to start. i would need dvr functionality, IP capable (look at feeds away from home), maybe waterproof/outdoor, and night vision would be nice. any tips/recommendations? i'm completely lost, like i said lol. is this decent? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Night-Owl-ET17209507-4-Channel-H-264-Video-Security-Kit-NEW-/230936180634 thanks guys.
Carbon Posted March 5, 2013 Report Posted March 5, 2013 nope. try amazon bro, no hassle return policy
sully Posted March 5, 2013 Report Posted March 5, 2013 I got a Q-See system from Amazon, good DVR with IP connectivity but the cameras are not so great at night. If I had it to do over again I would purchase the same Q-See DVR and get my own cameras. I have since changed all but one camera with better night vision cameras that I purchased from Amazon and everything looks clear even at night. From what I have found most of the package systems have the cheap cameras just to get you a full system with minimal cost, I recommend spending a few more dollars and get some decent cameras so you can get a clear image. 2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's 2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine. 2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's 2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint
C-Fizzy Posted March 5, 2013 Report Posted March 5, 2013 Hit up KingSUV. or on Facebook if you have him as a friend. Every time I'm at his house he points out another micro camera that's recording me lol under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Guest Posted March 5, 2013 Report Posted March 5, 2013 hows this? http://www.amazon.com/Zmodo-PKD-DK4216-500GB-Internet-Accessible-4-Channel/dp/B005FM8UL4/ref=sr_1_2?m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1362519330&sr=1-2
HatersGonnaHate Posted March 5, 2013 Report Posted March 5, 2013 Hit up KingSUV. or on Facebook if you have him as a friend. Every time I'm at his house he points out another micro camera that's recording me lol Outside surveillance Fizzy, not the bedroom. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Guest Posted March 5, 2013 Report Posted March 5, 2013 i'm liking this one. has good reviews. http://www.amazon.com/Aposonic-A-BR1B4-C250-Real-time-Surveillance-Security/dp/B0039ZPK3U/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top and this http://www.amazon.com/Swann-4-Channel-DVR4-2550-ADS-180-SWDVK-425504C/dp/B0058W5RC6/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top ill see if my dad wants to spring for the better version of the swann one http://www.amazon.com/Swann-SWDVK-425504-4-Channel-Recorder-Smartphone/dp/B004VFGJQ4/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top
C-Fizzy Posted March 5, 2013 Report Posted March 5, 2013 Hit up KingSUV. or on Facebook if you have him as a friend. Every time I'm at his house he points out another micro camera that's recording me lol Outside surveillance Fizzy, not the bedroom. He likes to get adventurous sometimes. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
stroupe79 Posted March 5, 2013 Report Posted March 5, 2013 that Swann setup looks nice... http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/ 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Alpine CDE-hd148bt Alpine PKG-RSE2 PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors Kicker KX350.4 Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2 revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2DC Audio 1.2k5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar AudioTechnix 60mil deadenerKnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)
HatersGonnaHate Posted March 5, 2013 Report Posted March 5, 2013 I agree on the swann, under $500 , I think that's a great price. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.