reelfish92 Posted March 6, 2013 Report Posted March 6, 2013 FlwaterSaver's 6 Fi SP4 15s on 2 DC 9Ks. This blazer gets down! Team Flatline AudioBuild Log: http://www.stevemead...-s10-build-log/YouTube ---> http://www.youtube.com/reelfish92
sweendog Posted March 6, 2013 Report Posted March 6, 2013 This thing looks nasty. Can't wait to hear it some time.
SnowDrifter Posted March 6, 2013 Report Posted March 6, 2013 .223 ohm Those 9Ks can really take some abuse eh? ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
reelfish92 Posted March 6, 2013 Author Report Posted March 6, 2013 Yes they can. His last set up with 4 3.5Ks would play for 2 hours on 11hz - 20hz demos fine and didn't protect. I think its about the install too. edited to 4 3.5Ks. oops Team Flatline AudioBuild Log: http://www.stevemead...-s10-build-log/YouTube ---> http://www.youtube.com/reelfish92
DubNBass Posted March 6, 2013 Report Posted March 6, 2013 Yes they can. His last set up with 3 3.5Ks would play for 2 hours on 11hz - 20hz demos fine and didn't protect. I think its about the install too. very impressive info, now i have to seriously do work to get one of those. .
flwatersaver Posted March 6, 2013 Report Posted March 6, 2013 Yes they can. His last set up with 3 3.5Ks would play for 2 hours on 11hz - 20hz demos fine and didn't protect. I think its about the install too. I had four 3.5ks in last setup. My selling FeedbackBuild log - Blazer C pillar wall, Two DC Audio 3.5k'sTEAM PSI
08tahoe Posted March 6, 2013 Report Posted March 6, 2013 Yes they can. His last set up with 3 3.5Ks would play for 2 hours on 11hz - 20hz demos fine and didn't protect. I think its about the install too.I had four 3.5ks in last setup. Lmao that guy was funny.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.