ToNasty Posted January 9, 2015 Author Report Posted January 9, 2015 after i get the other battery ill start building it. I need to get everything ran because the box will need to be out of the truck for that ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
matt14 Posted January 9, 2015 Report Posted January 9, 2015 Can still BUILD the box. 2006 GMC YukonPioneer HU SHCA ran throughout Crescendo BC3500 One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order ZED Levithian 6 channel Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Activehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3
ToNasty Posted January 9, 2015 Author Report Posted January 9, 2015 Can still BUILD the box. you gonna help me lift it too? ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
matt14 Posted January 10, 2015 Report Posted January 10, 2015 If i ain't busy I can. 2006 GMC YukonPioneer HU SHCA ran throughout Crescendo BC3500 One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order ZED Levithian 6 channel Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Activehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3
tdsa23 Posted January 10, 2015 Report Posted January 10, 2015 You can still start it. Just run the wires they don't have to be hooked up. XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
ToNasty Posted January 10, 2015 Author Report Posted January 10, 2015 haha i know, im just not in the rushing mood, i have the wood, i just have to plan it all out and i want atleast a full day to myself I have to trace down a table saw as well ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
ToNasty Posted January 11, 2015 Author Report Posted January 11, 2015 small stuff today ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
boom50cal Posted January 11, 2015 Report Posted January 11, 2015 going back with sundown softies? On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
ToNasty Posted January 11, 2015 Author Report Posted January 11, 2015 yes stock softies d1 ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
boom50cal Posted January 11, 2015 Report Posted January 11, 2015 fuckin right. coulda just texted you that lmao but I needed to be following the thread somehow On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.