OrionStang Posted March 2, 2015 Report Posted March 2, 2015 The L3 is much more forgiving than the Hertz. The sound is comparable, between 300-4k hz. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
ToNasty Posted March 2, 2015 Author Report Posted March 2, 2015 i will be running passive for awhile so im hoping i can get them sounding descent for now ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
OrionStang Posted March 2, 2015 Report Posted March 2, 2015 Honestly, i'd base the decision off of what you can get a better deal on. They are both great mids. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
ToNasty Posted March 2, 2015 Author Report Posted March 2, 2015 The HAT a buddy has and if he pulls them out I can get them for 200. The hl 70s I can get brand new for the same price ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
evermaxx Posted March 2, 2015 Report Posted March 2, 2015 I told you HL70......... lol. Team Subsonic Lows Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch Man....it makes a nice work bench
ToNasty Posted March 2, 2015 Author Report Posted March 2, 2015 No you didn't. I don't listen to gingers ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
scooter99 Posted March 4, 2015 Report Posted March 4, 2015 You really can't go wrong with either man. I've had the hertz HL70's before and I loved them. But I know the HAT's are bad ass too. Really you could flip a coin and not be wrong! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
ToNasty Posted March 4, 2015 Author Report Posted March 4, 2015 I'm looking into both. Like I said I can get both for the same price. It's a tough decision ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Bump4life Posted March 4, 2015 Report Posted March 4, 2015 ive been making my build log rounds. i jumped in here and saw an awesome discussion. i am here to make your decison harder. i know someone selling mint Audison Voce Av 3. never heard them but ive heard they are similiar to hertz. i just picked up the voce 6.5s so ill let you know how they sound! Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/ MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136 MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/ My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 BMW M340 xDrive Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4... Best Scores out of a trunk 153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz 154+ windows down, 155+ kick
ToNasty Posted March 4, 2015 Author Report Posted March 4, 2015 ive been making my build log rounds. i jumped in here and saw an awesome discussion. i am here to make your decison harder. i know someone selling mint Audison Voce Av 3. never heard them but ive heard they are similiar to hertz. i just picked up the voce 6.5s so ill let you know how they sound! no its between the 2 because i can literally go pick them up because i know both people ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.