Kyblack76 Posted March 7, 2015 Report Posted March 7, 2015 SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
scooter99 Posted March 9, 2015 Report Posted March 9, 2015 OOoo OOooo I know what's going in that center console!!!! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
ToNasty Posted March 9, 2015 Author Report Posted March 9, 2015 OOoo OOooo I know what's going in that center console!!!! yes all of it is ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Neto562 Posted March 20, 2015 Report Posted March 20, 2015 Nice get it going to start playing some chalino Sanchez lol
ToNasty Posted March 20, 2015 Author Report Posted March 20, 2015 Nice get it going to start playing some chalino Sanchez lol First thing I'm playing is chalino ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Neto562 Posted March 20, 2015 Report Posted March 20, 2015 Nice get it going to start playing some chalino Sanchez lolFirst thing I'm playing is chalino good shit bro with a epicenter at full blast
ToNasty Posted March 20, 2015 Author Report Posted March 20, 2015 Nice get it going to start playing some chalino Sanchez lolFirst thing I'm playing is chalino good shit bro with a epicenter at full blast Haha Im not a mexi so I don't get to use an epi ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Neto562 Posted March 20, 2015 Report Posted March 20, 2015 Nice get it going to start playing some chalino Sanchez lolFirst thing I'm playing is chalino good shit bro with a epicenter at full blastHaha Im not a mexi so I don't get to use an epi lol for sure bro!!!!
matt14 Posted March 20, 2015 Report Posted March 20, 2015 Been 3 weeKS since a real update, anything going on 2006 GMC YukonPioneer HU SHCA ran throughout Crescendo BC3500 One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order ZED Levithian 6 channel Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Activehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3
ToNasty Posted March 20, 2015 Author Report Posted March 20, 2015 Been 3 weeKS since a real update, anything going on batteries should be here this weekend. Pillars should be here next week along with front stage. Front stage will be done in a week along with the rest of the wiring. I should have the sub amp in my hand in 2 weeks ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.