ToNasty Posted March 31, 2015 Author Report Posted March 31, 2015 It will be done this weekend. The silverflutes will be here Friday. Saturday I'm going to an undisclosed place so knowone bugs me so I can get it done ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
ALPINE408 Posted March 31, 2015 Report Posted March 31, 2015 mine will be done 2morrow Have you ever had your woofers blown?
ToNasty Posted March 31, 2015 Author Report Posted March 31, 2015 Mine is better ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Miguels Posted March 31, 2015 Report Posted March 31, 2015 When are you getting the fi sub? my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
ToNasty Posted March 31, 2015 Author Report Posted March 31, 2015 When are you getting the fi sub? Might think about it when hell freezes over ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
dolarbilz Posted March 31, 2015 Report Posted March 31, 2015 When are you getting the fi sub?Might think about it when hell freezes over Why so against AA/fi?
ToNasty Posted March 31, 2015 Author Report Posted March 31, 2015 Not trying to get in a pissing match here. But I have just had good luck with what I use. So why fix it if it ain't broke ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
ALPINE408 Posted March 31, 2015 Report Posted March 31, 2015 It's all good got a case of the fanboys We have all been there later you might try something different and realize there is better shit out there...... Maybe not Do what makes you happy Have you ever had your woofers blown?
ToNasty Posted March 31, 2015 Author Report Posted March 31, 2015 Not sure how it's fan boy when the only thing sunburnt I have is sub but ok ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.