ToNasty's Silverado (Linear Power stuffs)

There was an old trick if I remember correctly. It was using the deck settings and the amplifier settings to create your bandpass settings like a process can do for you. Unfortunately, I am not sure exactly how to do it. It was something along the lines of depending on the limitation of your deck and amp you adjust one for the low cut off and one for the high cut off.

All this talk makes me want to fix my truck stereo lol shits weak

Thanks for making me spend more money.... Damn you guys just ordered Beyma 8s

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

WTH.... if you have an ms8 drop it and enjoy. K.I.S.S.

I tell you what though after my tuning session this past weekend in Modesto I am glad to get a thumbs up from Brian. Car is moving in the right direction.

Need more references, need to check out local acoustical bands in the area.

i do have one laying around haha. ALPINE knows. I am trying to avoid using it in my truck because i would like it to go in the wifes truck. Like i said im going to try a few things with the HU and if i dont like it then in goes the MS-8

So this weekend I've been struggling trying to fix my issue of high charging. I was at the point I was going to rip everything out and sell it.

I think I found the issue and replaced the wire. And so far today it seems back to normal so progress will continue to move forward as of now

ChRging problem is fixed.

Got more deadener and ccf to do this weekend. Also my lugs came in and my wire should be here soon.

Also the addictive amp is going to be sent to zed in the next few days to be repaired. Progress is moving but a little slow

Archived