Jump to content

ToNasty's Silverado (Linear Power stuffs)


Recommended Posts

Posted

There was an old trick if I remember correctly. It was using the deck settings and the amplifier settings to create your bandpass settings like a process can do for you. Unfortunately, I am not sure exactly how to do it. It was something along the lines of depending on the limitation of your deck and amp you adjust one for the low cut off and one for the high cut off.

Posted

All this talk makes me want to fix my truck stereo lol shits weak

Thanks for making me spend more money.... Damn you guys just ordered Beyma 8s

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

Posted

Only trick he needs is install the ms-8 you have laying around and don't worry about deck and amp settings run em wide open and let the processor do its job.....

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Posted

WTH.... if you have an ms8 drop it and enjoy. K.I.S.S.

I tell you what though after my tuning session this past weekend in Modesto I am glad to get a thumbs up from Brian. Car is moving in the right direction.

Need more references, need to check out local acoustical bands in the area.

Posted

So this weekend I've been struggling trying to fix my issue of high charging. I was at the point I was going to rip everything out and sell it.

I think I found the issue and replaced the wire. And so far today it seems back to normal so progress will continue to move forward as of now

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1158 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...