boom50cal Posted May 4, 2015 Report Posted May 4, 2015 are those the covers? They looks kinda bent...pretty cool. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
ToNasty Posted May 5, 2015 Author Report Posted May 5, 2015 Those are the covers. They say in my dash board all day in direct sun. Easy fix to get them straight. They aren't as bent as the seem ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
ToNasty Posted May 5, 2015 Author Report Posted May 5, 2015 just something small I switched out my 2 pos and 1 neg run of SHOK cca to a single pos and single neg run of STCH 2/0 and it still fit in my CNF terminals. Barely ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
tdsa23 Posted May 6, 2015 Report Posted May 6, 2015 What was the point of that? XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
ToNasty Posted May 6, 2015 Author Report Posted May 6, 2015 Less runs. ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
tdsa23 Posted May 6, 2015 Report Posted May 6, 2015 But it was already there?? XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
ToNasty Posted May 6, 2015 Author Report Posted May 6, 2015 It was irritating me ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
evermaxx Posted May 6, 2015 Report Posted May 6, 2015 Meh. Team Subsonic Lows Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch Man....it makes a nice work bench
scooter99 Posted May 6, 2015 Report Posted May 6, 2015 Just picked this up from Scott. Talked with him for at least 30-40 minutes. Real cool guy That sure is a purrdy amp!! Wish I'd have been able to run it longer. Enjoy that Sumbish! It's a good one. To the guy asking about the cover, it's easy to do. Pull the cover as noted on the directions, it's only 4 screws. Wrap with CFV, whichever color you want (I chose black to accent the orange) and then have some vinyl letters done. Boom instant cheap custom job that can be removed at any point without harm to the amp. No heat issues either. It was irritating me THIS! I know what it's like to have something irritate you and you just can't let it go. No matter how small it is, or big it is, sometimes we just have to do what we have to do in order to satisfy our minds. Good luck with it. Let us know what your changes are if you have any. See any drops or not or whatever. Great to meet you in person finally man. Let me know when you're ready to start that enclosure. I'll have to get it scheduled with the wife for a weekend. Get out the table saw and toys, errrr I mean tools, and get it taken care of. Maybe we can just knock both of ours out at the same time. WOOT!!! BTW, thanks for the info on the truck. Working on that stuff already. I have emails out to a parts place I use. Ordered some stuff last night and getting pricing on other stuff. Again, thanks!! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
ToNasty Posted May 6, 2015 Author Report Posted May 6, 2015 Hell ya Scott. I'm pretty good with 6leakers We can knock both out in a day. Or over a weekend. Have to be on a weekend wife is gone but I'm pretty close. ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.