ToNasty Posted August 5, 2016 Author Report Posted August 5, 2016 Just so everyone knows. The dd3515 I have is being put on hold. I talked with Triticum and for what im doing, I have bought a differant sub. Just to play with. And Triticum designed the box. It should be here in a few days but itl be tuned to 18.5hz ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
ToNasty Posted August 5, 2016 Author Report Posted August 5, 2016 Stereo integrity ds4 18 ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
baron_of_bass Posted August 5, 2016 Report Posted August 5, 2016 Tuning that bish mad low, I like it! Team Bass-Hz
ToNasty Posted August 5, 2016 Author Report Posted August 5, 2016 It was either that or 6 cubes at 23 hz. But 8 cubes at 18.5 hmm showed flatter response from what he showed me ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
baron_of_bass Posted August 5, 2016 Report Posted August 5, 2016 Can't wait to see your build done Team Bass-Hz
ToNasty Posted August 11, 2016 Author Report Posted August 11, 2016 So you know I ordered the SI ds4 18. Would you rather see 2 ported or 2 sealed? I might buy 1 more just for shits and giggles ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
ToNasty Posted August 11, 2016 Author Report Posted August 11, 2016 I meant. 1 ported or 2 sealed. Sorry ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.